When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sucks the Rolex Submariner isn't made in a woman's size.

cubancurl

I sent Narika a message and he replied that he is in the Far East restocking and one of the watches he is restocking is the mini-sub. I told him to stock one for me, the 2 tone with the blue dial. I love the combo of the blue dial with the steel and gold. I gave him my budget and told him to buy the best quality for that amount. I'll keep you all updated.

OH, and since Rolex doesn't make a mini-sub I was thinking of how I would reply to anyone who asked where/how I got it. I will tell them it is a 'special order' for VIP's only from Rolex. :p

Saw this a while ago, if you don't care that its phantasie watch... check it out. :)

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=4089811

Wow! That's pretty cheap- 32 pounds delivered- maybe $64US. One of my scuba friends might enjoy it- I keep getting her Invictas and last time I ran across a Wittnauer TT Ladies scuba watch in quartz a la Rolex with a jubilee band. She liked that one also. Certainly it's a CN movement. Wonder if it's any good....

If it's priced too cheap, you can be assured it is junk.

Well I bought 2 watches from the guy. Of course for the price you can't expect a topshelf rep, but they work flawless.

Also note his feedback....