When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trouble brewing in Australia?

Nanuq

I blame Ken...

or storm........

and those poor Blokes in Sydney and Bondi Beach and Melbourne will finally learn how to Snow Board!

........and did they take Tasmania with them????? I hate to see the Tasmanian Devil freeze his [censored] off!!!!!! :o:D

Nah,

Tassie is just the little island down south, which just floats around of it's own accord.

The worry is if New Zealand tagged along, although there's not much point, as most of its population is already on the "mainland" enjoying the superior unemployment benefits :p

That however is not THE pub crawl of all time... you guys should see what happens when KB, Cornerstone, and yours truly have a little GTG!

Basically the stocks in the breweries are guaranteed a 10% increase when the GTG is announced.

In fact CS and I had a quiet arvo session last year, which caused a 12% stock increase the following day

Offshore

:lol:

I will admit that I may have half-staggered, half-crawled away from the last couple of GTG's rather than walked. :p

By the sound of the legendary 'Green Cow' our European brothers may be able to hold their own.

And don't even get me started on the US's ol' Grey Goose 'TeeTotal' TwoTone..... :animal_rooster:

Anyway - gotta go - bars are still open.... :D

• 2 weeks later...