When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

TeeJay

Okay, so there weren't any trains involved, but two out of three isn't bad :lol:

This vacation was essentially a birthday present from my wife and in laws (who came with us). We stayed in a region called Murcia, in an urbanasation called Camposol (which I like to affectionately refer to as 'Camp Arse'ole' :lol: ) which is very close to Mazarron (Probably my favorite place) We stayed for a week, and during that time, I took a few watch-related photos, which I'm hoping folks will enjoy :)

On route to the airport:

DSCN0004.jpg

In the parking area. Searching for Jetmid? :p

DSCN0007.jpg

In aeropuerto Alicante:

DSCN0008.jpg

On route to Camp Arse'ole:

DSCN0012.jpg

Next morning, was the morning of my birthday, and my mother in law insisted that I display my cards:

DSCN0036.jpg

At birthday breakfast (inspired by Victoria's pictorials):

DSCN0068.jpg

All the tens on my phone:

DSCN0069.jpg

I didn't buy this watch, but it was on sale when I last visited Mazarron 11 months previously, and I still rather like it:

DSCN0080.jpg

Some urban artwork:

DSCN0086.jpg

The whole wall:

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

Traveling back to the villa (I don't drive):

DSCN0088.jpg

Pre birthday dinner wristcheck:

DSCN0104.jpg

All the tens revisited:

DSCN0111.jpg

Post birthday dinner drinks:

DSCN0112.jpg

Following a visit to Mazarron's Saturday Market (lots of nice Canal Street reps on sale)

DSCN0120.jpg

Visiting Mazarron's Sunday Market:

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0123.jpg

Ever wondered what an HBB crossed with a PAM would look like? Guess no more...

DSCN0125-1.jpg

How about a nice quartz Planet Ocean? ;)

DSCN0126.jpg

In the end, this was what took my fancy...

DSCN0135.jpg

An obvious must visit :lol:

DSCN0145.jpg

Funny what artwork can be found in a restroom :lol:

DSCN0160-1.jpg

Another day, another car trip...

DSCN0165-1.jpg

A boggled resident...

DSCN0189.jpg

The obligatory 10:10 wristshot:

DSCN0202.jpg

Going for drinks on the last night:

DSCN0209.jpg

A late night trip to the AD's window:

DSCN0217.jpg

I quite liked this HBB-inspired watch:

DSCN0218.jpg

This B&R wannabe wasn't too bad either:

DSCN0221.jpg

All packed up to come home (I sprayed the case myself):

DSCN0237.jpg

Back on British soil <_< Vacation over <_<

DSCN0257.jpg

Suddenly it appears you're missing half the pics from the report.

Hah...thanks it was fun.

:lol: To be honest, there wasn't that much scattered ass around, and what there was, I wouldn't've been able to catch on camera without fear of discovery, afterall, I did have my wife and mother in law with me :lol:

Glad you enjoyed it ^_^

Glad you had fun!!

It was indeed B) I absolutely love Mazarron. I'd move there full-time if it was possible :lol:

God Damn Tee, next time you go to Camposol drop me a PM, I use to be there once per week (I have a good relationship with the owners of the complex) and we will meet to play some holes in the golf or some time in the spa (which is one of the best one you can find in Spain).

Glad you like it, I will tell it to the managers ;)

best,

toni

looks like a nice holiday there TJ

It's a great location, and, if a quiet week of eating out and quiet drinks is your idea of a good time, then I'd highly recommend it :) I know some folks like the excitement of an adventure-packed vacation, but personally, I'm quite happy to sit down for a beer and watch the world go by :)

Nice one Dude. Thanks for putting that lot together.

Nice to see the other side of the rep world once in a while, damn there were some monsters there.

Hope you had a good Holiday

ST4

Thanks, and no problem, it was fun to do :)

Indeed, some of them were pretty scary, but, in their own way, had quite a charm to them. I was quite taken with a few of the Breitlings, and very nearly bought one (It was either one of those, or the PAM I wound up with) with a view to swapping out the movement, but, when I put it on, although I liked it, I realized I'd likely never wear it, where the PAM at least has the potential to be a project which might get wrist time (and I do have some interesting plans for it :lol: )

I had a great time, I love the lifestyle in Camp Arse'ole and Mazarron, all I need now is a more regular internet-based income/pension to live there permanantly B)

God Damn Tee, next time you go to Camposol drop me a PM, I use to be there once per week (I have a good relationship with the owners of the complex) and we will meet to play some holes in the golf or some time in the spa (which is one of the best one you can find in Spain).

Glad you like it, I will tell it to the managers ;)

best,

toni

I wouldn't like to say for sure when I'll next be that way, it might even be a year, but that definitely sounds like a plan, although I must admit, my golfing abilities lie firmly at the 'pitch and putt' level :lol: I've heard that the bar at the golf complex is very good, and that thursday night is 'buy one get one free' night B) I managed to get some business flyers up around the Commercial Center and down in the port, so hopefully they will generate some interest :)

Looks like a great time! And a great way to spend a birthday...

It was fantastic, just a case of sitting back and watching the world go by ^_^

Good one... more stuff like this :)

Laz

Thanks :) I'll have to start doing more photojournals of my trips :)

Thanks Tee!

It was my pleasure, amigo :)