When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

elisiX's Pam Collection

elisiX

Hey all... I've never taken a decent group shot of my PAM's so here goes. I recently sold my 232 so that is not included but it's off to another member whom i'm sure will appreciate it. All watches are seriously modded - not a standard PAM in my collection. Im hoping to add a Flav 127 Fiddy and The Zigmeister lumed 253 Regatta soon enough also. Lots of pics so enjoy.

Here's the list of mods to my PAM's.

Panerai 176H Luminor DSN Build, Vaclume, Palp Crown, ETA6497

Panerai 250 Daylight OEM Crown, Lello DW, The Zigmeister Lume/Build, ETA7753

Panerai 188 Daylight OEM Crown, Lello DW, The Zigmeister Lume/Build, ETA7753

Panerai 001B Luminor Marina JimmyFu Case, Palp Crown, The Zigmeister Lume/Build, ETA6497

Panerai Pre-V 5218-201/A DSN Dial/Hands, V's CG, 1:1 Crown, The Zigmeister Build, ETA6497

Panerai 183G Radiomir Flav Lume/Build, The Zigmeister Serviced, A6497

188 - Genuine Black Crocodile w/ Black Stitch

176 - SC Legend II w/ Ivory Stitch

250 - SC Veiter Tan w/ White Stitch

183 - rcrscom Baseball Glove w/ Ivory Stitch

201/A - rcrscom Baseball Glove w/ Black Stitch

001B - TedSu Golden Crocadile w/ Ivory Stitch

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

amazing collection of super modded PAMs...love your strap selection as well!

could you share some info about the Ted Su croc? is it soft? - looks really nice!

keep 'em collecting!

I would suggest you get a nice 082 in your collection...the titanium case and beautiful blue dial are amazing...you should have it!

what's the strap on the 232 - looks really cool!?

Edited by dadog13

Thanks dadog13.

The strap on my 183G is from rcrscom @ repgeek (as is the strap on my 201/A).

Exceptional value at under $100. Made from an old, very much used baseball glove.

The TedSu straps are incredible. They are quite stiff when they first arrive but fit well.

They are very expensive (this one is retailed at $290-300) but they are great quality.

:)

183G

you are right...missed it for a couple of numbers! :lol:

and thanks for answering about the Ted Su croc...I have a couple of different croc straps...this is how my SanDave strap is, a little bit stiff...it's a vintage croco strap...but once you wear it a little bit it gets better...

once again, congrats on your collection!

Thanks for all the comments guys. Much appreciated. Alot of time, money and thought went into those pieces i've chosen and while some have moved on, (232 for example) they will never be forgotten. As I said, I really want a 253, 127, and either an 027 or 028 with genuine movement. Throw in an 063 with genuine movement also and im set. Oh hang on, what about an ultimate 104 or 164.. damn this is too hard. Still waiting on my homer 8 pam box to arrive but once it does, ill reshoot them in real style.

As for straps, I also have;

TedSu Honey Brown Crocodile w/ Ivory Stitch

Genuine Antique Brown Crocodile w/ White Stitch

Tootall B2 w/ White Stitch (which is for sale - brand new)

Edited by elisiX

the 027/028 and 063/029 are a must have for a rep collector of PAMs...

I have personally the 027 and 029, both with the expensive ETA movements 2892/2893...and I love them...one of the rare reps that are worth keeping forever...

If you have a chance to purchase them...go for them without thinking too much (if your finances let you to get them)...

Great collection E, nothing shabby about any of those beauties at all and lovely strap combos...

A Power Reserve and a good GMT would just mix up the auto selections a but ....and then there's the submersibles!!

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming !!!

Cheers

FGD

Mate your 250 is sitting pretty on the SC... love that watch so much. The daylights are by far my most favorite PAM's and are second to none.

I have got to get one of your dials for my 201/A. Currently it has a full C3 lumed dial from DSN (custom order with Jaykeem by CC). Any updates?

Fantastic collection, and some excellent diversity in the watches, there's one of everything :):good:

Thanks TeeJay - I love the fact I have a little diversity particularly with a nice Ti PAM. A GMT and a SUB are certainly two on my mind.

Mate your 250 is sitting pretty on the SC... love that watch so much. The daylights are by far my most favorite PAM's and are second to none.

I have got to get one of your dials for my 201/A. Currently it has a full C3 lumed dial from DSN (custom order with Jaykeem by CC). Any updates?

Thanks TeeJay - I love the fact I have a little diversity particularly with a nice Ti PAM. A GMT and a SUB are certainly two on my mind.

Outstanding collection...and as others have mentioned some great straps in there too. I've been thinking about putting together a 176 for months and I think this thread is enough to push me over the edge.

They would definitely round off the collection :) In terms of GMT, I'd suggest an 029a, simply because, having the GMT numbers on the bezel, makes it more a 'feature' of the watch and stand out better from one of the other GMT models which have the additional numbers on the dial :)

I would suggest you get a nice 082 in your collection...the titanium case and beautiful blue dial are amazing...you should have it!

What a stunning collection! Yeah I'm with dadog about the 082. Be sure it's the older DSN version with the correct caseback engraving. Looks nice paired with a whiskey colored Toscana strap. As for the modded Fiddy with the nice engraved movement they are hard to find. But who knows maybe you'll find someone who has a modded Fiddy, The Zigmeister 253, and an older version DSN 082 and wants to let them all go ;)