When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot disgust me...

Chronus

SCOUSERS - DON'T YOU JUST LOVE 'EM.

Can't quite pick you out of the crowd Coolfire & Gran - Please help out.

Scousers office.

Scousers team plane.

Workshy Scousers.

And good old John Arne Riise - God Bless Him we wanted him to replace Drogba with that fantastic striking ability!!

:animal_rooster::bangin::lol::Jumpy::rofl:

Tom - There is only one football team to support - http://theblues.chelseafc.com/america/home.shtml

:agree:

I did watch a lengthy documentary on Chelsea last night, which was quite good ... but

Sorry guys, I'm sure you've been fans since long before his arrival, but I could never be a supporter of a team owned by the guy that now owns Chelsea.

Anyone else have a suggestion .... :D

Leyton Orient - http://www.football.co.uk/leyton_orient/index.shtml

:1: :1:

Supported Chelsea since the 60's - Good - Bad - Bad - Very Bad - Very very Bad - Crap - worse - Better - Good - Great - Fantastic - World beaters (Except on Wednesday nights showing - :o )

You'll be back Tom - You know it makes sense - :clap: :clap:

I am not into the politics of the game, but I do know that Abramovich is our benefactor and given the money he has spent, not just on players' but infrastructure he is in for the long haul and I am grateful for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that Hublot make some ugly watches, but it looks like they're finally getting some good taste, teaming up with Man Utd. I will admit than for the sake of consistently the maker of such ugly watches should probably support a team that plays ugly football (like Liverpool or Chelsea) rather than a team that plays so elegantly.

• 4 years later...

haters! utd are the best team in the world, I'm manchester born and bred, have grown up around a lot of the players, people dissing us are just bitter, get a life.

did u just resurrect a nearly 5 year old thread?  

holy thread necromancer bro....!!!  it's a record!

c'mon Gunners!

:partytime:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...