When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Shortest Thread Ever

Admin

Now I'm totally confused. You're telling me that both you and your wife are chicks?! Which is the one in the picture?

And what happened to your middle fingers? Dare I ask....how do you type? (With the keyboard on the ceiling?)

As for the rest: one man's Yeti is another man's abominable snowman.... :whistling:

:p

Ok I was actually REALLY going to stop posting until I realised TT was giving you street cred: something you and your hairy beast certainly do not deserve snugglebunny.

Let me make it clear for you poodlecakes: my wife and I share a relationship which could be seen as "lesbianism" (I am afterall a huge fan of that, and that 'chick' in the pic being my wife....I'm sure you wouldn't mind playing doctor with her.....instead of that gorilla of yours).

Anyway, never did I say I was a girl, this may be a funny thread, but putting words in my mouth is not acceptable......I'm sure you can see my frustration (and if you can, you're a [censored], cause I'm joking again.......I know its hard to follow.....)

Anyway, imagine my disgust when I thought your wife was a hot little piece of.....ass........:

205046-666.jpg

HOWEVER, only to find this with a simple google search (you dont cover up your fetishes very well, do you?):

205046-667.jpg

You have some explaining to do!!

You make fun of my lesbian tendencies (even though I'm not a chick......I'll get back to you later on that when I myself too have clarification for that.....its a mind puzzle!) and then see your yeti 'reveal' itself to be none other than TT himself!.......Disgusting how someone on this forum can mix up their status as a mod and then fool around with a member......IS THIS WHAT VIP TREATMENT IS ALL ABOUT????

I'm telling you man.......stop this 'monkey business' once and for all......before you get a disease or.......a lawsuit......

Great shot!

I still feed 'em every day....or should I say night (to avoid the Pigeon Police).

Was up a six watching them arrive in the dark ('the early bird gets...etc.) Smoked a big cigar until seven or so, by which time there were about a hundred having breakfast.

Bought a pain au chocolate for myself at the corner bakery, went back upstairs and slept till two in the afternoon....

Life Is Good!

Absolutely amazing pic. Both of them. VERY well done.

Cheers. They were fun to take. To get that much depth, I had to get quite far away and use a wall for stability. Then I had to shoo the tourists out of the way and wait. If you think that I took it at Notre Dame, you can imagine the logistics needed. :D

Cheers. They were fun to take. To get that much depth, I had to get quite far away and use a wall for stability. Then I had to shoo the tourists out of the way and wait. If you think that I took it at Notre Dame, you can imagine the logistics needed. :D

LOL, yes I can imagine! Brilliant though!

Pug, I'm going to be in Paris in June right after I graduate, you gonna be there? :)