When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deepsea with blue lume

uhu0k

I'm sure I read somewhere that Josh (or maybe it was someone else) had obtained a gen and was developing the first real 1:1 Deepsea rep.

Of course, this would (if it is actually happening) be the V1 version which will be full of flaws before being developed into the the V2 which will address many of the problems but not them all before being further developed into the V1 Ultimate which will still be far from perfect and finally the V2 Ultimate which will still require modding... :bangin:

How many years has it taken before Eurotimez and BK finally show everyone how things should be done and deliver the world's most sought after rep timepiece - the Sub?...but even now BK is still having problems with the factories according to his latest post... :shock:

Apologies for being so negative today but I'm heading back to work overseas again this morning and wont be home 'til next year so no festive season for me... :cry2:

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year everyone :drinks:

See Y'all Again In 2009 :winkiss:

These deepsea or deepshit seadweller are no good by me....wait...

As i see none and i say NONE says WATER RESITANT for this watch.....and im pretty sure that with this crapy case back with titanium pressed with steel it will not be water resistant....as i see its the only watch that joshua dont say water resistant....think about that :huh:

Be carefull..... i hope somebody will test this watch in a sofisticated machine for presure test!

These deepsea or deepshit seadweller are no good by me....wait...

As i see none and i say NONE says WATER RESITANT for this watch.....and im pretty sure that with this crapy case back with titanium pressed with steel it will not be water resistant....as i see its the only watch that joshua dont say water resistant....think about that :huh:

Be carefull..... i hope somebody will test this watch in a sofisticated machine for presure test!

A Deepsea you

As I've said (many times!), I DON'T LIKE ROLEXES.........................................................................

And then the Deep Sea came along - WOW !! I LOVE ROLEXES !! (Well, this one anyway !) :Jumpy:;)