When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you were to get a gen Tag, which one would it be?

webvan

Thanks guys, wow that Grand Carrera Calibre 8 RS GMT is a beaut and GMT is probably more useful than a chrono in our "Global" world ;-) There is a blue version with a SS band but I prefer leather straps now for some reason.

1383154gross.jpg

I see you have it in your sig, has it been well repped?

I don't really like TAGs at all, but I do like the proper Heuer reissue models - either the Autavia or the hand-wind Carrera (which aren't available new any longer) or the Monaco. The reissue hand-wind Carrera had the same Lemania movement as the Omega Moonwatch and is a real cracker, with only Heuer on the dial, crown and caseback - no TAG. Of the current lineup the answer would be the Monaco but I would look out for either of the other two on the 2nd-hand market.

allways wanted to have this kirium since the first time i saw it. bought it a couple of years ago. i still wear it sometimes and i love it. but nowadays i'd buy a senna-link or the 2000 aquagraph :rolleyes:

thanks for the pic

i think i'll wear mine today ...

as for the gen Tag, i'm getting a two-tone Aquaracer chronograph when i do

I don't really like TAGs at all, but I do like the proper Heuer reissue models - either the Autavia
Hadn't heard of that that on one so I looked it up, interesting...

5115.jpg and 5120.jpg

What about that grey Golf watch :

10627.jpg

Or...the Aquaracer regatta with its pretty unique multiple modes (watch, chrono, regatta)

tag-heuer-Aquaracer-Calibre-S-regatta-blue.jpg

Edited by webvan

I really like that watch - any links to a replica dealer that carries it? Looks like my non-rep Armani AR0585.

318D1u8kfOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ps.

im new here, so hello all

Welcome...read my Noob Guide pinned in the Intros section and you'll hit the ground running. It will list which collectors we recommend here and more. Search is your friend, as this watch has had many threads posted on it, which will give you all the info you need.

Read, search, learn, share! That's what it's all about.

I don't get your point?

Ah well, maybe I should have added a ;) after the :whistling:

:D

image006dy1.jpg

p.s. sorry for shitty pic, crappy camera on GF's mobile - why oh why doesn't the iPhone support Bluetooth properly? :frusty: will crack out the Leica at the weekend to do this big hefty baby justice

p.p.s. brand new stickered-up complete with dive box for an absolute steal, practically given away

p.p.s. if you're thinking about it, this should help you decide - the 'Graph has now (after LVMH threatening for years) gone 'end of life', technically in the catalogue (without RRP) but no longer in current production, inventory stock only.