When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Polaris from Australia

polaris

Hello everyone!

I have found myself on this site, seeking to increase my nonexistant knowledge on the world of replica watches.

It all started when the significant other placed an order for a nice Lady DateJust at the local AD. Very nice watch, terribly long waiting time until we receive it, and I cannot justify the cost of one for myself. Of course, when it comes to women, price is no object right?! ;)

Around the same time, on another forum I frequent someone was posting pics of their replica collection. Perfect timing! Before then the only replicas that I had seen or heard of were those $25 cheapies street vendors thrust upon you when you're travelling o/seas. Instantly smitten, I feel like a kid in a candy store, eyes wide, wanting to buy them all.

The instant addict that I am I have already read lots of literature of the pros and cons, got the lowdown on the reputable dealers and have placed orders for a nice Radiomir and a Yachtsman.. my 'entree'. Ahh.. addiction abated for now :D

What I really want is a nice GMTII Pepsi, but CHS vs IHS... I so want a CHS, but not to have questionable reliability.

As of now, I get the thought, why didn't I find this place sooner!

I'm assuming you found my Noob Guide. If not...here it is. This should get you up and running quickly and contains links on care and feeding of your new reps and what some good next steps are.

Welcome aboard. I've drunk some great Australian beer. Have you tried Fosters?

...just kidding on the last part...

Thanks for the welcome guys :D.

Yes, I have read the noob guide, guide to movements, best replicas of 2008.. as many guides as I can read.

This place is a treasure trove of information, and as I wait for the first couple of watches, they are fantastic reads. Nothing like a good mix of well written articles and great money shots.