When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Montbrilliant Legende--Now Available!

italiano17771

I see that the tachymeter is aligned at the number 25. In difference to my Navitimer where it's not aligned. Is this new for this model, or is the new navis also aligned? (mine is about 2 years old)

The date wheel doesn't bother me.

Don't think that so many people can spot that it's "sunken", if they'r not into watches like we are .. :p

Otherwise it looks great...

Looks just about perfect but for the sunken datewheel. Note that the date window is also much smaller than the gen, as the datewheel is slightly more inboard on the rep movement. The gen datewindow cuts in to the seconds lines at the bottom, the reps comes nowhere close. But, we all knew that would be a flaw on this one, and aside from that I don think it could be any better. For all you potential buyers please be aware that this one can only be worn with the bracelet, noo leather or rubber for this one.

Looks just about perfect but for the sunken datewheel. Note that the date window is also much smaller than the gen, as the datewheel is slightly more inboard on the rep movement. The gen datewindow cuts in to the seconds lines at the bottom, the reps comes nowhere close. But, we all knew that would be a flaw on this one, and aside from that I don think it could be any better. For all you potential buyers please be aware that this one can only be worn with the bracelet, noo leather or rubber for this one.

I was waiting to hear the take from our Master of the Flying B! Thanks Andreww and the rest of the posters here for the comments!

This has 26mm lugs right? Also the date wheel being sunken in will bother me only because I know there other reps out there whch have less flaws...even though I love the size/look of this....I may go for something without this IMO glaring flaw since it will bother me a bit when I look down at it.

I thought there may be something overlapping the datewheel, but I thought I'd ask.

Shame they can't put a thin spacer round the edge of the datewheel and then put another on top. Leaving a groove for the cogs to turn in.

Would make re-assembling a nightmare though.

• 1 month later...