When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What I think of the auto bailout

RobbieG

Yeah I wasn't really sure whether to put it in the Off Topic forum or Humor forum. I suppose although the idea for the Photoshopped mock up is funny enough, but the content is no laughing matter. Maybe I should have put it in General Discussion with a poll and asked the mods to move it to one of those two based solely on the results of the poll?...

Let 'em burn

Agreed...we're just spending a ton of money to delay the inevitable... let them go bankrupt, extend them a temporary line of credit to continue ops during chapter 11 and then shutdown the non productive factories, trim the fat, consolidate, etc.

@RobbieG,

"Your wish is my command"- Moved!

Actually I didn't think it was one bit funny, so I was about to chastise your choice anyway :p

I'm guessing the US govt will finally take some shares in the "Big 3", as they can't afford to loose the employment market they offer.

However it is well proven that organisations run by committee, rarely succeed, and the US Govt is the best committee organiser in the world! They will still be debating what pressure to put in the tires, when the hover vehicle launches!

Offshore