When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EE6263 nearly finished

dieselpower

Hello to all. I have recently received my EE6263 back from modding and would like to share some quick pics with you before it goes to a watchsmith for a full service. The piece has had replacement pushers, gen T21 glass, DW dial, hands and caseback (V72) rotor removal (A7750 mvmnt) gen tube and crown, the rep bracelet also sports a gen clasp. Hope you like it. I certainly do!

Many thanks has to go to all the members who have helped with parts/advice and of course to the man who built it - many thanks for your work and patience with what turned out to be a tricky build.

post-2563-1229188340_thumb.jpg

post-2563-1229188368_thumb.jpg

post-2563-1229188389_thumb.jpg

post-2563-1229188412_thumb.jpg

post-2563-1229188443_thumb.jpg

Me too (like it). :wub: DWs often turn out to require a bit................alright, maybe alot more work than you had planned for. But the final results speak for themselves & the ends, in this case, definitely justify the means. And an engine overhaul should keep this beauty running in (COSC) time for years to come.

The only thing you might consider doing in the not-too-distant future (before the economy rights itself & Rolex bracelet pricing picks up where it left off & heads back towards the stratosphere) is to swap the franken solid link bracelet for a gen folded link 7835. But that is just my personal preference.

Definitely a classic & a keeper. Congrads Diesel. :good: