When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone want the ultimate ultimate UPO dial with correct logo?

Guest Dr.TuB

i am now speaking to a dealer who is willing to start a project on the correct logo UPO dial!

and he says he needs to know how many people will be interested in purchasing one of these

if you are please leave me a msg here.

i also need to know how much people are willing to pay for a new dial with correct logo and lume that are so bright that u will need sunglasses (kidding, but will have VERY good lume)

If you can get a dealer who is able to deliver an accurate PO dial could you also persuade him to get accurate Panerai dials? An accurate Panerai 002 / 112 L SWISS L 'painted' would be so simple in comparison to the PO dial and I can assure that there would be a willing market.

If you can get a dealer who is able to deliver an accurate PO dial could you also persuade him to get accurate Panerai dials? An accurate Panerai 002 / 112 L SWISS L 'painted' would be so simple in comparison to the PO dial and I can assure that there would be a willing market.

Change "willing" to "ravenous" and that's probably more accurate. ;)

I agree with siesta.

Correct logo

CORRECT COLOR SUPERLUME good lume

corrrectly sized and placed date window

dial printing as good as UPO

$100 usd shipped

meet those and I would consider it.

Keup us informed

For 100 it would have to be superluminova. There is no way i'm payng 100 for rep lume that's the right color.

X's 2. I would purchase 1 for $100 shipped. Possibly would push to $120 shipped if it is on par with the Gen dial.

he is a watch dealer... but he wants to only start a dial project

what I would like to know is "Who" this mystery dealer is ?? .. what bothers me is the "he" .. so is there any money up front ?? for "he" ? of course there will be interested members.. no one will "bogart" your project.. and if you say "he" wants to keep anonymous.. than I will keep my money anonymous... :lol:

No offense to anyone, but, if its me, i'm not putting any $$ down till i see a dial - or actually multiple dials.

our thread poster maybe a person of good intent, - however, he has only been around for a few months, and there is no indication that he has experience dealing with rep dealers/ manufacturers.

china or tawain or my butthole are dangerous places to navigate. I have had others contact me about putting together great dials ect ect. the dealer said yes yes yes yes - i told this person to demand photos of everything we were talking about from the dealer before any $$ changes hands - and, of course, we never heard from them again.

It takes alot to become someone who is allowed to sell, or deal on t his board, and its not just because we want to create a monopoly, this is a criminal enterprise, and the uninitiated generally pay with their pocketbook.

so- sayeth the old wise man

no money will be needed upfront.

just seeing who is interested

what I would like to know is "Who" this mystery dealer is ?? .. what bothers me is the "he" .. so is there any money up front ?? for "he" ? of course there will be interested members.. no one will "bogart" your project.. and if you say "he" wants to keep anonymous.. than I will keep my money anonymous... :lol: