When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Melrose Jewelers

I went to Melrose Jewelers website to pick out a watch for my father's birthday and found this company to have a large inventory with hundreds of rolex watches waiting to be shipped. It took nearly an hour to finally choose the rolex i wanted. When i finally made my decision, the checkout process couldn

Hey Willcrests funny you should mention that. I went to the RWG Collector section to pick out a watch for my father's birthday and found that section to have a large variety of collectors with hundreds of replica Rolex watches waiting to be shipped. It took nearly an hour to finally choose the replica Rolex I wanted. When I finally made my decision on which collector to use and the watch I wanted, the checkout process couldn

I went to Melrose Jewelers website to pick out a watch for my father's birthday and found this company to have a large inventory with hundreds of rolex watches waiting to be shipped. It took nearly an hour to finally choose the rolex i wanted. When i finally made my decision, the checkout process couldn