When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brain Teaser Game!

cornerstone

:thumbsupsmileyanim: WINNER!

This could be controversial...

Two cars made their way along the winding country road and came to an abrupt stop at the park's gate. Seven men got out of the two cars and proceeded along a footpath when it began to rain. Six of the men began to walk faster to get out of the rain but the seventh man couldn't be bothered. Ironically it was the seventh man who remained dry and the other six got soaked. Since all seven men arrived at their destination together, how was this possible?

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seventh man was in a coffin.

:smartass: Winner again!! :victory:

I thought that might keep you guys busy for at least five minutes!!

Sam and a few of the boys were playing cards when Sam posed a question. "In an ordinary deck of playing cards, two of the Jacks have two eyes and two of the Jacks have one eye. How many eyes are on the four Jack cards?"

:smartass: Winner again!! :victory:

I thought that might keep you guys busy for at least five minutes!!

Sam and a few of the boys were playing cards when Sam posed a question. "In an ordinary deck of playing cards, two of the Jacks have two eyes and two of the Jacks have one eye. How many eyes are on the four Jack cards?"

Must be twelve, because there are two Jacks on every card...

WINNER @ Melvin! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Aye, 12.

Don't forget this question is still on the go:

John dropped in to visit his friend Frank, and found him snoozing on the couch. There was fresh blood on the ceiling above his head, but nowhere else in the room. John anxiously woke him to check his condition only to find that everything was fine. How could Frank's blood be on the ceiling but nowhere else?

Anyway, here's a new one...

Gloria opened her own clothing store called 'Big Girl's Blouse'. She wasn't sure about pricing certain items so she devised her own method. At 'Big Girl's Blouse', a vest costs $20, socks cost $25, a tie costs $15, and a blouse costs $30. Using Gloria's pricing scheme, how much would a pair of underwear cost? ;)

Don't forget this question is still on the go:

John dropped in to visit his friend Frank, and found him snoozing on the couch. There was fresh blood on the ceiling above his head, but nowhere else in the room. John anxiously woke him to check his condition only to find that everything was fine. How could Frank's blood be on the ceiling but nowhere else?

I´ll take another try on this one...

The fresh blood comes from a smashed mosquito that drenched it´s thirst at Franks blood. Then he smashed it and not disturbed by the noise anymore he fell asleep...

Edited by melvin.x

Gloria opened her own clothing store called 'Big Girl's Blouse'. She wasn't sure about pricing certain items so she devised her own method. At 'Big Girl's Blouse', a vest costs $20, socks cost $25, a tie costs $15, and a blouse costs $30. Using Gloria's pricing scheme, how much would a pair of underwear cost? ;)

$75

$75

It's not right but it is right! I wondered about the question as I typed it - is the item a 'pair of underwear' or just 'underwear' - the answer it gives is $45, but obviously you got this one cracked.

WINNER! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@melvin: is that your shirt and orange PO in your avatar? Watch looks niiiiice! :wub:

If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?

Oh no, does anyone around here have a watch? :o

;)

It's not right but it is right! I wondered about the question as I typed it - is the item a 'pair of underwear' or just 'underwear' - the answer it gives is $45, but obviously you got this one cracked.

WINNER! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@melvin: is that your shirt and orange PO in your avatar? Watch looks niiiiice! :wub:

If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?

Oh no, does anyone around here have a watch? :o

;)

Yes, It´s my shirt , my wrist and my PO from Andrew. I just love it...

By the way - according to my PO it must be nine o´clock...

Yes, It´s my shirt , my wrist and my PO from Andrew. I just love it...

By the way - according to my PO it must be nine o´clock...

Looks awesome. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And yes, nine o'clock!! WINNER! :king:

Okay one for me to sign off for the night....

Harry Plum, a fruit farmer from Georgia, was waging war against the blackbirds constantly sampling his cherry crop. One day Harry noticed 16 blackbirds dining on his favourite cherry tree. Determined to teach the birds a lesson they wouldn't soon forget, he got out his shotgun and blasted away at them. Although Harry only managed to hit one of the birds, he did succeed in blowing it clean out of the tree. How many birds are now left in the tree?

Looks awesome. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And yes, nine o'clock!! WINNER! :king:

Okay one for me to sign off for the night....

Harry Plum, a fruit farmer from Georgia, was waging war against the blackbirds constantly sampling his cherry crop. One day Harry noticed 16 blackbirds dining on his favourite cherry tree. Determined to teach the birds a lesson they wouldn't soon forget, he got out his shotgun and blasted away at them. Although Harry only managed to hit one of the birds, he did succeed in blowing it clean out of the tree. How many birds are now left in the tree?

None.

You fire a shotgun at a flock of birds and they will all scatter!