When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brain Teaser Game!

cornerstone

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, it's 30

Yes!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You can work this question out going backwards - or failing that use my patented brute forceTM approach to maths problems, stick in the numbers until something works. ;)

Maybe you'll get this in a flash, but I still kind of like it.....

King Henry VIII gave his wife a bottomless container to put flesh and blood in. What did he give her?

Captain Abe and Professor Quantum played chess. They played seven games, each won the same number of games, and there weren't any draws or stalemates. How could this have happened? :o

They played against different opponents

-or-

The last game isn't finished yet

They played against different opponents

Ach, THREE MINUTES! :rolleyes:

:clap2: WINNER! Yes, they're not playing each other.

By the way everyone - print these exact questions off and you'll not only have a great family game.....you'll have a great family game THAT YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT!! :lol::lol::lol:

Arthur tore one paper match out of a matchfolder, threw it in the air and noticed that it landed on its side. Arthur continued to pick up the same match, toss it in the air, and each time the match landed on its side. Jimmy, who was standing nearby, could no longer contain his curiosity so he walked over and asked Arthur what he was doing. Arthur explained that 26 out of 26 times the match landed on its side. Jimmy looked at Arthur and exclaimed: "of course it landed on its side, a paper match always will." Arther smiled and said "Jimmy, I bet you $100 that if I give you this match and you throw it in the air, it will land on its edge." Would this be a good bet for Jimmy to take?

Yes, he bent it in half.

TWO minutes! :rolleyes:

Well, technically the card says no (it's a good bet for Arthur not Jimmy) - but you've obviously got it. He would bend it in half.

WINNER! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A balance scale is perfectly balanced when there are three cans of beer on one side of the scale and one can of beer and one-half kilogram bar of gold on the other. Since all the cans of beer are exactly the same size and weight, how much does one can of beer weigh?

Mmmm....beer....

1/4 Kilogram

Yes! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And 8 troy ounces of liquid gold as well! :victory:

(65 ancient roman denarii if it's any use....no? No. :(;) )

Right - before I shoot off.....

A man and a boy who are walking together step out with their right feet first. The boy walks three paces while the man walks two. When will they both put their left feet forward together? Explain.

:blink:

Guest overboosted

1 The word has seven letters...

2. Preceded God...

3. Greater than God...

4. More Evil than the devil...

5. All poor people have it...

6. Wealthy people need it...

7. If you eat it, you will die.