When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller Casablanca Chrono in Pics

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I haven't seen this watch photo-reviewed here so I took some pics today, hope you will enjoy!

The quality is on par with all other super reps we have seen. The only thing this watch lacks is nice strong double AR but I am not sure if gens have double AR and actually think they don't so it is quite accurate.

41979663gs0.jpg

The crystal is unbelievably reflective, it is really hard to take a half decent pic of this watch.

52930170iq5.jpg

20750590hn6.jpg

18082612pe7.jpg

I believe the caseback engravings could be a bit deeper, they look to be laser etched:

10774830lm4.jpg

This FM engraving on the inner side of the buckle is a nice touch:

10101702na7.jpg

Some wristshots:

74078495yz2.jpg

73629735qc8.jpg

30754758hl4.jpg

This is the angle that makes this watch look most amazing, quite a bubble huh?

65971267iz8.jpg

It sits nicely on the wrist and wears really comfortably.

For size please refer to comparison pics below with my 111 and HBB:

70027208nh4.jpg

89590010gi2.jpg

86472721yk0.jpg

Thanks!

Guest Sql_pl

Yes they are identical.

I noticed they improved the dial by cutting the 6 marker but it does not really make a difference because in the rep the whole date window is situaded a tad too high.

@sander - this watch does not wear that big - it is very comfortable and from lugs to lugs (12-6) it is identical as HBB.

Anyway here are some pics of gen for reference - looks like the crystal is as reflective as the rep:

1_09_07_franck_muller_casablanca_chronograph_c.JPG

franck_muller_8885_c_cc_dt_c1.JPG

franck_muller_8885_c_cc_dt_cc.JPG

Pics look really nice.

Man I`m really close to getting one of these, just trying to decide on which one, pvd or steel. The ar is`nt on the Gen, not sure if you can do it on this crystal? Heard somewhere back these big curved crystals were glued in and almost impossible to remove on the reps, anyone know for sure?

King just listed a few more versions of it just now.

Yes i noticed that but it is still halfway upgrade.

They did cut the 6 marker but they did not lower the whole date window which is a little bit too high.

I actually think it looks stupid now as the marker should be cut to have date window fitted in it not cut just to be cut and still have distance between the window and the marker left there....

Looks good... im thinking of a dress watch since i joined the forum and still have to pick one up :) regarding the glare white dialed version will have far better visibility... im thinking out loud here but it sure is like that on my white EXP II versus the SEA_DWELLER.

Thx for sharing M.

Cheers Laz

These photo reviews are the devil, just when I tell myself that I have enough and my collection is complete I see this and now think there is just one thing missing.

I think this watch looks great, its unique, classy, and looks amazing.

Oh well there goes some more money from my bank account.

SQL where did you source this watch?

• 5 weeks later...