When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A New Record for RWG...

TwoTone

I remember that smoke filled room when a plan was hatched not that long ago. I remember the naysayers who said it couldn't work. I remember Thomas's courage to take on another board but most of all I remember the hard work and dedication of my old friends at RWG.

Looks like the plan worked......big time. Kudos to everyone.

Special shout out for Ken whose enthusiastic approach was what kept many of us believing.

JTB

Don't forget to get your pets spayed and neutered!

OMG I laughed.

I remember that smoke filled room when a plan was hatched not that long ago. I remember the naysayers who said it couldn't work. I remember Thomas's courage to take on another board but most of all I remember the hard work and dedication of my old friends at RWG.

Looks like the plan worked......big time. Kudos to everyone.

Special shout out for Ken whose enthusiastic approach was what kept many of us believing.

JTB

Not much to add, aside; yes, Ken is the best 'sort', and it just looks cool to follow a JTB post. Image is everything.

I'm a 'Noob' and probably will be for a good few years to come judging by some of the 'oldies' on here!!

I personally want to thank the great TT, ToadT for awesome write up's and generally making me laugh, Pugwash top poster and one of the nicest guys around! TeeJay for good times and HikeUSA! Thanks guys for being my eyes when I have needed the use of a good pair!

Admin, all hats off to you! Mod's get the same hat tip!

OMG I laughed.

Not much to add, aside; yes, Ken is the best 'sort', and it just looks cool to follow a JTB post. Image is everything.

.....and may I just add that to proceed a post by Dems who has more insight than you could shake a stick at and brings to this and other boards such refreshing and absorbing analytical thinking an honour.

JTB (accept no SUBSTITUTE)

Where's that blushing smilie?

Ah here it is :blush:

If truth be told the only way this board became great was lot's of hard work from lot's of good people, and jtb as a member of our inaugural Admin team was as much a part of that as anyone.

Ken