When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lanikai's Watch Box.

bvc

So from my time here, I conclude, it seems Lanikai is living my dream!!!

Working out, living in paradise and amassing a huge collection of beautiful time pieces. (no doubt he has a huge john too!!)

So how about it Lanikai? How about a shot of your watchbox(s)? :D

peace and love,

BVC.

Not a chance BVC. Even his friends beyond the forum don't even know what he really has. I try to get the count and inventory every time I talk to him but to no avail. Suffice it to say if there is a nice rep out there he has probably got it - and he has probably had Rob do the appropriate mods where needed as well. Lani is a rep hero!

It's actually physically impossible to load all of the watches onto the internet at once. Not only is the great wall of China visible from space, satellites have also reported a very large watch collection when passing over the right lat and long points, I believe it to be Lani's;

earthcopy.jpg

Not only is Lanikai a rep hero, his fantastic photo reviews are probably responsible for an ungodly number of rep purchases. As an example, after looking at the dealer pics of the new UN I was completely unimpressed. Then I saw his photo review and thought "Damn, that's a great looking watch." Now I'll almost surely buy one. Thanks for all the reviews.

Not only is Lanikai a rep hero, his fantastic photo reviews are probably responsible for an ungodly number of rep purchases. As an example, after looking at the dealer pics of the new UN I was completely unimpressed. Then I saw his photo review and thought "Damn, that's a great looking watch." Now I'll almost surely buy one. Thanks for all the reviews.

You are spot on! I have always gone by the saying that 'you can't polish a turd' but Lani could make the canal street stuff look good! (not that the UN is nasty - I quite like it)

Maybe he is some kind of replica pimp, he controls all the dealers...so in posting the reviews we all go and buy them :captain:

Lani is a hero, full stop :) He gives with no thought of reward :good: