When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beginning of the Week Wrist Check

dluddy

That's a beauty Dems. Don't feel any guilt... just wear it my friend!

Today I'm wearing my favorite white.

IMG_8245.jpg

1-2.jpg

It's funny, that watch always looks so awesome in your wrist shots, but I tried one on when I tried the GMTIIC, and, just like the AquaRacer, it just did not live up to your photographic skill :lol:

It's funny, that watch always looks so awesome in your wrist shots, but I tried one on when I tried the GMTIIC, and, just like the AquaRacer, it just did not live up to your photographic skill :lol:

Thanks man.

If it's like that, it's a waste of photos. I should be selling them. :D

Thanks man.

If it's like that, it's a waste of photos. I should be selling them. :D

:D

After we came out of the AD, my wife said that when I put the Explorer II on, I apparently gave a look of utter disininterest and indifference bordering on disgust :lol: I thought I just shook my head politely as I said "No thanks," when I took it off :confused: Oh well :D The GMT II C got a thumbs up :)

Not something I'm wearing, but I just finished building this out of the parts I had lying around... It is, to use a British expression, "Rough as arse'oles..." but I think it's got character, so I wanted to share :)

Ingredients:

1 x Vintage Silix case (case, crown, crystal and hands)

1 x EuroFakes Bezel insert

1 x 'other dealer' caseback (engraved with 'Original Gas Esoape' :lol:

1 x 'other dealer' GMT Master II dial. Modified with a sharpie to obliterate lower printing. Mounted via double-sided tape to the movement

1 x generic NATO strap

Doesn't photograph too badly, if I do say so myself :) It might not be any particular model, but it's good to know that I can still build stuff :lol:

DSCN0667.jpg

DSCN0668.jpg

DSCN0669.jpg