When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Excellent site for buying used Gens

Samurai

Have a look at this site hxxp://www.passions.com.sg (replace hxxp with http)

This is a Singapore based site for used gens and these guys are pretty big. They have an outlet in Singapore and another one in Malaysia. I have been to their outlet a few times to oogle @ some nice gens.

They also have some really nice rare pieces.

Al prices are in Sing$ ....and are negotiable to some extent.

Cheers

p.s. anyone interested in buying a piece from here...I can get it for you for a small fee :p:rolleyes:

This is reallllyyyyy ........ T e m p t i n g

just don't pick up the first one and I'll be fine ..

*note to self*

I heard that before lani .. *say's to self*

this is getting bizzare.. I'm answering self... :g:

Your reviews have cost me a lot of moolah....so this is payback :p

Hot damn! What a site. thanks for sharing.

Right off the top, I see something I've been drooling over... the De Bethune. It has a variable winding rotor. You can adjust how much the rotor winds the mainspring based on how active you are. What a rare watch... I've never seen one for sale before! Unfortunately way out of my league.

I see they have a couple of Anonimo... but sold. Anonimo, is another small company with very limited runs. I'd love to get one of their anniversary pieces with the bronze case.

Right off the top, I see something I've been drooling over... the De Bethune. It has a variable winding rotor. You can adjust how much the rotor winds the mainspring based on how active you are. What a rare watch... I've never seen one for sale before! Unfortunately way out of my league.

I see they have a couple of Anonimo... but sold. Anonimo, is another small company with very limited runs. I'd love to get one of their anniversary pieces with the bronze case.

Those De Bethunes are amazing... a new manufacturer with limited production? Interesting... that variable winding system and "triple parachute" system are pretty cool

You are right....this is a mean looking watch and I like the size as well. Says the owner paid S$47K for it.....dunno how much it'll sell for :o

2760-DB.jpg

2760-DBM1.jpg

Hmmm, example of NOT a deal.

They sold a Gen Breitling Navimeter that an ambitious AD was willing to sell me for $4500 around X-Mas.

7,671.00 SGD = 5,134.83 USD for a used one...

Also, what happens if customs snags it assuming- if it is a high end watch from SE Asia it must be a Rep...

Just sayin...

Nice source for Blancpain though...

Edited by RoninQ