When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week End Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gonna hang with SD this morning and sport the AT in Ti to go with his Slevin...

Aquatimerwrist.jpg

Aquatimer7r.jpg

Aquatimer3r.jpg

Then later I have to go get measured for a shirt for my wedding and look for some cool cufflinks. That said, I'll wear the DJ which is what I'll most likely be wearing the day of the wedding. Then I can try and match the cufflinks to it...

DJ10.jpg

DJ1.jpg

DJ3-1.jpg

@RobbieG: How I wish they would've made the Slevin in Ti. Absolutely stunning watch!

They claim it was because of scarcity and cost of materials but I was surprised that they didn't given the success of the GST. The executed that one really well. Seemed like a no brainer. Those crazy counterfeiters. Always keep us guessing...

I'm going with the sweeeeet new Skyland SS Black face that just arived from Peter at iWatchstation. Got one on SS and one on rubber and they both feel awesome! The new SLR square face wearing brown leather or the AP ROO Montoya from Sillix may get some wristy time over the weekend! I love getting new watches, it's wicked cool!

I would take pictures but you would only get the carpet or part of the cat and zero wrist candy!! I'll get Thunderchild to take some pics for me and I'll show off my new children, and possibly some of my other babies too!!