When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I just registered and can't wait !

rapcat

:welcomeani:

Beyond watches you will find a wealth of knowledge in the form of experts from virtually every brand - vintgae - modern - replicas - genuine watches - and beyond. If you're not careful, you will also end up with a lot of new freinds here. We are a pretty tight group and if you learn and grow and contribute as we all have you will soon be spending more time here than just ordering watches.

Anyway, read, learn, ask educated questions and you will get all the help you could ever want. I might also suggest reading Toadtorrent's guide as a start.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=85981

We think of it as pretty much the bible for newbies here and I wish when I joined long ago there was such a thing. One thing is for sure and that is as we have grown, the wealth of guides, reviews, experts on the board has become just staggering. Enjoy and again, we are glad to have you.:punk:

Hi all !

I am longtime watch nut and just found this forum. I am already excited to be here. I better keep my budget and don't end up with 100 watches in my wrest :)

Welcome! and Beware...Ive bought 5 rollie reps in three months. Im done for now, Ill watch you have some fun for a bit B)