When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello from london

naveedgt

welcome... enjoy the forums because there is a lot to read and a lot to learn.

what watch brands are you into?

Hi, I'm into a lot of brands, and i generally prefer simple classy watches or watches that scream for attention, haven't really found an in between yet. But for me its the movement that really does it for me thats why i can't have a quartz movement in a watch thats meant to have a mechanical one.

Also money will kinda be an issue with me as I'm a student with a job that doesn't pay that well :( .

i am a student too, just got the IWC Pilot's Chronograph 3717. the movement has been lubed and serviced and keeping excellent time. i might consider putting an ETA in it if money permits. Iwc is a great choice btw!!!

Hello, fellow Londoner here unless you are not from London and are actually only here for the Uni! :p Some have recommended PT who I am yet to use but I can recommend Andrew (Trustytime) as I had no problem with ordering and no custom problems, good luck to you on your rep hunt!

Edited by numptyj

Hello, fellow Londoner here unless you are not from London and are actually only here for the Uni! :p Some have recommended PT who I am yet to use but I can recommend Andrew (Trustytime) as I had no problem with ordering and no custom problems, good luck to you on your rep hunt!

Been a Londoner all my life and thanks for the recommendation.