When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chinese New Year is it a problem for US Rep Lovers?

millemiglia

I noticed that Cartel sellers TrustyTime and PerfectClones do not have problems taking orders during chinese new year, (no warning on Perfect Clones, while TT states they WILL work during the holydays) but after a problem arose with P.C. he says he can't help me since the chinese side is "closed" for the holidays (new year and all..).

What do you think? Won't they be able to ship anything till the 6th of february? (is this true?)

He asked me to wait a ton of days (16 days from now just to "talk" with the chinese side, plus additional days to actually solve the problem!!!) is there something fishy?

What should I do?

Wait buddy, wait.

There is no other way...for anybody.

;)

My intial thought was exactly that, wait, then I saw the disclaimer on TrustyTime http://tt88time.com/ and they say they do work :o

Does that mean they are taking orders but won't dispatch till its all finished? (new year holydays I mean).

Is anybody ordering right now?

My intial thought was exactly that, wait, then I saw the disclaimer on TrustyTime http://tt88time.com/ and they say they do work :o

Does that mean they are taking orders but won't dispatch till its all finished? (new year holydays I mean).

Is anybody ordering right now?

Oh yeah...they'll take you're money...they will register your order...but nothing will happen on the fulfillment end for a few weeks. That's the way it works.

Make no mistake China (the whole vast country) is no officially closed.

All your rep makers, money collection people, delivery boys and even office sweeps have all crammed onto trains and gone to their families homes in the country.

Most will be back at work on the 3rd. of Feb some later.

Ken

Well, it's a problem for me... I saw a watch late last night which would have been ideal as a wedding watch, and even put my last high-end strap up for sale to pay for it... I saw that there was a $20 off discount due to the holiday, so there's me, getting all excited, thinking that I'll be getting it cheaper... Then I read that from yesterday, till the day before the wedding, things are on hold :lol: Even if I ordered the watch tomorrow, the order wouldn't be processed till the day before the wedding, so there's absolutely no way I'd be able to get the watch before the wedding. I guess it just wasn't meant to be, for that watch... Oh well. Given how hard our dealers work the rest of the year, keeping us all happy, I think they deserve a decent break :)

TeeJay put a WTB in the sales section, another member might sell it to you.

Ken

Thanks, Ken, that's a good idea, but it was a pretty unusual watch, certainly not one of 'the usual suspects', so I don't think anyone would have one available. That said, even if they did, they probably wouldn't want to sell it, as it's such a gorgeous watch :lol: If you have a look at the link in my strap auction, you'll see what I mean :D