When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So, my watchmaker who is Awesome! and has helped many a friend here

Justasgood

All right.... don't you remember that Christmas morning when you were 8? You got that cool chemistry set, and had to keep mixing, and mixing and mixing the chemicals, until BLAM!!! ....and the cat was no more.

Best to just wear the thing for awhile........

good point.....I'll stick with basic black...no blue no......aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.....sorry,

it just cried out for a litlle Python.......

Good things to good people.

Congratulations K you deserve it.

Ken

Thanks Ken.

I am a very fortunate man. Family and friends alike.

I must admit that from time to time I find myself having little to no faith in mankind anymore. Then I hear of a story like this, it brings a smile to my face and goes a long way in restoring the lost faith. Thank you for sharing, and enjoy your new timepeice.

Cheers everyone B)

Thanks Corgi.

@K

I think the word that applies here is Karma...

Enjoy and wear it well in good health...

Regardless of your financial situation - it's the peeps in your life that count...

Family, friends, and of course your community here at RWG...

Thanks for sharing a piece of your life with us...

Mike

Thanks Mike.

No truer words have ever been spoken.....especially in regards to my RWG Family........I would never have weathered the storm to this point without everyone here.

Have a great and blessed weekend,

Kurt.

In the current day and age of skinny and fatless, you all get excited over a fat lady...

must be some kinky forum here..

Kurt, wear it well..

Highly deserved, and nice work!

Great pics!

In the current day and age of skinny and fatless, you all get excited over a fat lady...

must be some kinky forum here..

Kurt, wear it well..

Highly deserved, and nice work!

Great pics!

Thanks B and check your messages about....well, you know.

Great story! After all the crap I've heard in the news today, this made my day much better.

Thanks Stilty....it is quite humbling.

Enjoy your weekend.

Ahhhhhhhh, Beau Geste!. Congratualtions. What a watch!

Not to steal from your moment, but to bond/share with the feelings you may be experiencing, I was similarly shown such generosity on the old RWG that some of the Seniors here may still remember, perhaps not, as it was about three years past. A Senior member there to whom I bonded through shared anecdotes of separate yet paralleled lives, good Karma and Gonzo Journalista asked for my postal address. Shortly thereafter this showed up at my door;

DemseyMeisterstruck.jpg

Yup, my jaw hit the pavement. I carry this wherever I go for fear of my house burning to the ground if I am away and with it this talisman. Three things I want to be burried at sea with on my person, in case the Egyptians were right; My wedding band, locks of my daughters' hair and this pen. That awta cover all eventuality in the afterlife.

It is humbling, but you can feel less selfish for the gesture, if you indeed are, if you put it upon yourself to heed the caveat to "pay it forward"............which I have certainly tried to do hence, falling astray from time to time, but getting back on track in short order. Like a chain letter, take it upon yourself to perpetuate the pyramid. You already seem the type, as perhaps this gift illustrates already, now kick it up a notch! You find that it is not a totally selfless thing to do; these selfless acts. Some people get to live excellent lives. By this design. Forever.

Cheers!