When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting Discussion About Rep Pricing

fletch512

The bigger the a-hole you make of yourself in each of these threads on each of the forums, the more likely it is that someone will buy from another dealer. You just spend a few posts attacking a previous customer of yours, how do you think that makes you look to future customers? Who has the hook in their mouth? Who is the schmuck?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@craytonic..well you got something right for the first time....'a previous customer'......i don't need customers like him....!

As for you....you want to know the difference between you and I......!

The difference is that you don't mean anything to me.....you're not a customer.....and not likely to be......I can live with that...it'll be tough....but hell....I've been on teh boards for 6 years now.....you've been here what...2 minutes....I'm on page 500 of the book...you're still at the prologue.....whereas I could care less if you slid off the face planet tonight......you on the other hand.....are burning up inside with a venom for me that you can hardly control......that was proven when you jumped onto the hook I threw in the post......you were ready to go....all guns blazing......a wailin' and hollerin' about threats and violence etc.....making accusications and demandments.......you see.....YOU want to see me fall from a great height.....NOTHING would bring you more satisfaction......and you know why....because YOU aren't on my level.....despite your protestations about not stooping to my level...what really irks you is that you can't rise to my level....I've been on various forums......virtually every old member knows who I am and what I am......I call a spade a spade.....and bow to no man.....others more erudite than you have tried for many years......and failed.....I'm still here....they aren't....just as you will eventually fade into obscurity.......I'm the patron saint of all mediocrities on the boards......I give you the opportunity to shine.....some do...Cousteau.....CBOR.....Ryannon....Demsey.....some don't.......you're the latter....jousting companions rise and fall on the various boards......but I'm still here......why?.....simple....before the Internet I was a collector....and still am......before RWG 1 and 2 ...I was a collector.....before I was a dealer....I was a collector.....and still am....I'll be here when you've gone.....but I'll eventually go too.....some will be sad...those are the contemporaries that have earned their place on these boards.......a lot will be glad.....they fall into the mediocrity pit........you see only those people I care about have the power to hurt me......and YOU have no power whatsoever.....to change me...ban me.....stop me from doing what I choose to do........as for you..... you're completely impotent......and insignificant......!

Edited by TTK

You are right we are very different; I don't have some deep seated insecurity that leads me to attack and belittle every person I encounter.

You are right on one other thing; you have indeed been around these forums longer and have a larger "footprint." My mark in life will not be on fake watches that are outdated quarterly - that is just a hobby; my mark will be elsewhere. In 10, 15 years from now though no one will know you around here or hear about you - your mark will be gone. You will be outdated like a canal street rep, an unwanted remnant of a lesser and unwanted past.

I am done feeding the troll these boards seem to never be rid of.

I don't have some deep seated insecurity that leads me to attack and belittle every person I encounter.

believe me if I had any deep or shallow seated insecurities.....after the pit bulls like you snapping at my heels yesterday and today....I'd be sitting in a corner crying.....however I'm not....and I don't feel the need to attack and belittle every person I encounter....only the ones like you that elect to lock horns with me.....!

As for your mark on life that remains to be seen....in the meantime you can continue to send your hard earned dollars to buy the watch that may or may not help you putyour mark on life......as for my mark on life.....I haven't always been involved with fake watches.....I've had a very full life as those who know me can testify to.....I have no need to make my mark in 15 years or 15 months....as for nobody knowing me here.....that won't matter ......those that I care about will know me...and that's what's really important in life......you're far too serious....but I presume that's because of your youth...whereas I'm far too irreverent.....you see...I know that nobody died here....nobody lost an arm or a leg.....you had your sensibilities trod upon....and like a young buck you reared up......but you ain't leader of the pack yet......neither am I....I'm too old and not interested.....!

Whether these boards will be here in 15 years is debateable......but no amount of you telling me that i won't be remembered will change the fact that I espoused that thought to you in the first instance.......only difference is when some of the worthies here get together at some future RWG get together.....rest assured The Zigmeister and all the others will get a mention as will I.....bad or good who knows and who cares.....you will be as permanent as a melting flake of snow...!

Finis.....you don't have enough to feed this troll......!

I really wanted to read that thread but I got hypnotized by the avatar of speedy1 on the first page on this thread

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5284

Oh yes indeed . . . for hours, I sat, wholly impervious to my surroundings, completely captivated by one of the most incredible examples of human dynamics, a bounce, with a sort of jiggle, followed by a rather pleasant swell, firm, yet yielding . . . and then W H A C K, like someone hitting the "reset" button my lovely little wifey slapped me upside the head.

And to think that some of you think TTK is brutal . . .

Speaking of getting whacked, am I the only one who finds this thread (and the darkside one that preceded it) as wonderfully amusing as it is completely circular:

"WHACK"

"Oh, you are a very mean man . . ."

"and a WHACK for you"

"Hey dude, you're an [censored] . . ."

"and a WHACK for your little [censored] too"

"Whassa matta you - who da fuk . . ."

"and a WHACK, or maybe a WOP, for you as well"

"Well I say old chap, you are hardly behaving . . ."

"chap my ass chump, and here's a bloody WHACK for you"

I feel like I'm sitting at mid court in Wimbledon, and my neck hurts.

B)

Bill

It has nothing to do with the transaction between you and me. I can live with a 2nd PO. I have 4 POs if you don't know.

It's not about the watch or your business. It's about your ATTITUDE, TTK.

You can't respond to a different opinion without insulting people, can't you?

Come on cwai, you mean to tell us you "changed your order" not "cancelled your order" out of principal? Give your head a shake!

Edited by andreww

Speaking of getting whacked, am I the only one who finds this thread (and the darkside one that preceded it) as wonderfully amusing as it is completely circular:

I totally agree. Anything meaningful from these threads became lost a long time ago. I've continued reading them for the sheer amusement of watching Neil feed off his own anger. You just don't see people's true egos exposed like that in real life... people are restrained by the usual social factors. Only on the net...

:lol:.....too funny and too true....:lol:

Being as I'm still a little nauseous, I have blurred vison in one eye, a lump the size of Nebraska on the side of my head, and blood running out of my ear, it's completely clear to me that you are a limp wristed wuss - if my little wifey was WHACKING them, nobody would be coming back for seconds.

Timid Little Wifey- Right Ckick & Download to play

Bill

believe me if I had any deep or shallow seated insecurities.....after the pit bulls like you snapping at my heels yesterday and today....I'd be sitting in a corner crying.....however I'm not....and I don't feel the need to attack and belittle every person I encounter....only the ones like you that elect to lock horns with me.....!

As for your mark on life that remains to be seen....in the meantime you can continue to send your hard earned dollars to buy the watch that may or may not help you putyour mark on life......as for my mark on life.....I haven't always been involved with fake watches.....I've had a very full life as those who know me can testify to.....I have no need to make my mark in 15 years or 15 months....as for nobody knowing me here.....that won't matter ......those that I care about will know me...and that's what's really important in life......you're far too serious....but I presume that's because of your youth...whereas I'm far too irreverent.....you see...I know that nobody died here....nobody lost an arm or a leg.....you had your sensibilities trod upon....and like a young buck you reared up......but you ain't leader of the pack yet......neither am I....I'm too old and not interested.....!

Whether these boards will be here in 15 years is debateable......but no amount of you telling me that i won't be remembered will change the fact that I espoused that thought to you in the first instance.......only difference is when some of the worthies here get together at some future RWG get together.....rest assured The Zigmeister and all the others will get a mention as will I.....bad or good who knows and who cares.....you will be as permanent as a melting flake of snow...!

Finis.....you don't have enough to feed this troll......!

Have you considered treatment or medication? You really are going to blow a gasket if you carry on like this much longer.