When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5513 on the Bay

lanikai

this is the item... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=110344232151

I am posting a "Courtesy check" .. before I bid .. I'm just checking as a courtesy to others.. if anyone is seriously bidding on this .. I will abstain B)

please no fun and games gang.. gentlemens agreement will do :D

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

nice watch, but technically a 14060 is it not? very nice condition it seems. good luck my friend

your probably correct urabus..

too much time left in bidding to be overly concerned right now about the end result .. we'll see .. I just cannot see us bidding against one another; and all that will accomplish is to "jack" the price up.. B)

Yes, that would be a 14060, not a 5513, and a little pricey for this model IMO.

*oops* the pricey comment was for another 14060 by the same seller, around $4K.

the way the bidding is going .. it will probably get "up there" toward the end of the auction.. some chips in the crystal at the 6 is noticable ..

I will probably bis on it towards the end of the auction dependant on the price then.

maybe You misunderstood me .. if you are not bidding on this item now.,. and just found out about it through this thread.. then all bet's are off.. I am offering a "Gentlemens Offer" not a post for future bidders...

that is how "I roll"

As a new member please understand that I am doing this as a coutesy to fellow RWG members.. we do not .. cut each others throat.. just thought I would make that clear .. it is my perspective anyway.. B)

Cheers

L

I sold one for $2650.00 no lug holes. I took a loss on it. I can't even remember why I sold it. This one will probably go for 2900-3200.

This is a 14060.....and all 14060, 14060m and 14060COSC have lug holes.

I would hold out for the 14060M......it has the improved movement with upgraded balance bridge.

Price will be between $2400 and $3000.00

Kurt.