When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your Watch unlocks your car......

patinga

Aston Martin Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2 DBS Transponder Watch

James Bond might drive an Aston Martin, but he wears an Omega. Too bad for 007. Anybody who has $37,900 to spare and wants to use a timepiece to access his or her car can order up a Jaeger-LeCoultre watch that will unlock the doors of his or her DBS. You do, however, still need to insert the sapphire key to start the car.

why?

I have advanced key to my A5 .. it unlocks the door when I touch the door-handle .. dont need 37K for that.. audi charged like 800 ;)

60321-1145356.jpg

also.. i dont need to insert any key..just press the start-button .. Audi - vorsprung durch technic =)

btw ..got money over for a 350z also =)

9530-210-6925.jpg

;)

tazz

That is so crap.

How pants is that!

I think we should open a new thread on this forum and offer a rep of the car and one of that watch.

What do you think? I will contact our dealers.

The only problem is PT and Eurotimez and Narika, which are EU based, will make the car with the driving wheel on the right... And I live in the continental Europe!!!

Not to forget reps are reps and Chinese producers may forget to place the airbags, or may make the seatbelts a bit shorter than usual... You know what I mean, don

And what if you don't want to wear the same watch every day?

Do you have to drive a different car?

stupid thing about this watch is you still have to take your "emotional control unit" (as in a metal-case-with-a-bit-of-crystal-on-the-end styled key) and stick it in the dashboard to start the thing, the watch wont even start the car! waste of money imo, if your going to do it do it right!

I've got this amazing gadget that I always carry when using the car.

It's about 2" long by 1" across and has 3 buttons on it.

I press one and the car doors unlock. It also automatically sets the steering wheel, seats, mirrors etc. to my personal settings.

I get in and stick this plastic unit into the dash and start the car - amazing.

I stop the car, remove the unit and as I walk away I press another button and the car doors lock.

I can even press the third button and the boot (trunk) opens and lifts automatically (without unlocking the doors).

And I can do all this whilst wearing ANY damned watch! A pair of them come as standard equipment with the car ... :D :D :D