When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will she stay

Nanuq

Well the bloody thing has been erupting 3 and 4 times every day, shooting ash 65,000 feet into the air. We got some ash fall today and the things is STILL rumbling!

Now they're talking about an "ice plug" in the top vent... can you imagine it blasting that thing 65,000 feet into the air toward my house?! :ph34r:

Before

1237756722_ak231.JPG

During... "after" still to come

1238135026_ak231.jpg

"ice plug" in the top vent................blasting that thing 65,000 feet into the air toward my house

QUICK! PM 'Omni' ! Never one to pass up a Martini of Opportunity. Strategically placed shakers about town, Sapphire Gin at the ready, raining ice cubes from the heavens, 'shaken and/or stirred' included. Sounds like another winner Alaskan Festival in the making!

I like it! Shaken AND stirred...

We've got ash raining down all around us now, it's gritty nasty stuff. I can taste it in my teeth and it's in my eyes. But they're also forecasting snow tonight so that ought to cover it up a little.

Avalanches covering the highways, record snowfalls, volcanoes blowing off... it's just another winter in Alaska! :tu:

Guest carlsbadrolex

Im sure your governor has everything under control... Now that she is infamous, its much easier for her to get the support of Washington if she needs it!