When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

RobbieG

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man BT, the more I see the ceramic GMT the more I can't wait till the blk Sub version comes out on that case. I had this one for a while as well and loved it - just wasn't needing more GMT's at the time.

But Rolex sure has made a watch case and bracelet that feel more high end than anything else prior in the sports line. And isn't that clasp great?

I missed this comment earlier, but I totally agree, Rolex really built a good watch, and one which really does feel 'high end' when worn :)

Thanks a lot Monsieur :D

Any time :good:

Whenever I see a 16710 now I regret selling mine. I had both gen and a fully modded rep. While I have always liked the watch visually it never got wrist time due to the colors popping too much for me sometimes and I had the really functional UN GMT complication that I liked a bit better from both practicality and WIS angles.

That said, I wish I still had the Coke. Now I could justify it as a museum piece since it is so much more collectable as a discontinued item. I should get an NOS one if I could find it and just stare at it and photgraph it like I used to and forget my wristime rule. This would be the one exception as I never get tired of looking at them...

Cheers!

Whenever I see a 16710 now I regret selling mine. I had both gen and a fully modded rep. While I have always liked the watch visually it never got wrist time due to the colors popping too much for me sometimes and I had the really functional UN GMT complication that I liked a bit better from both practicality and WIS angles.

That said, I wish I still had the Coke. Now I could justify it as a museum piece since it is so much more collectable as a discontinued item. I should get an NOS one if I could find it and just stare at it and photgraph it like I used to and forget my wristime rule. This would be the one exception as I never get tired of looking at them...

Cheers!

I know what you mean about the colors. That's why I picked up a black insert on the 'bay when I saw one for a reasonable price. I've got a faded Pepsi as well for variety.

Thanks!

Taking my latest purchase on again, Omega PO from Narikaa

omegawrist016iw9.jpg

omegawrist011wv5.jpg

Looks nice. I am going to buy one from him. What movement "wears" your PO? Is the 42 or the 45 mm? I mean he has 42 mm for sale (they are awesome or they appear to be in pics) but with the 45 mm UPO bezel... And yours has the right one, I guess.

Well, tell me when possible. Thanks,

relox

Thank you SR !

But this Saturday will belong to one of my franken PO's in support of M.P. !! On to London !!

dsc0037qn1.jpg

29722854pu4.jpg

17807340ng8.jpg

The more POs I find, the more I want one (or 3, in different colours). Are those 42 mm? or 45? Where did you buy them? Wow... I need a couple of PO, at least... Now I realize I have fallen in love, have butterflies on my stomach and never eat dessert... :-)

The more POs I find, the more I want one (or 3, in different colours). Are those 42 mm? or 45? Where did you buy them? Wow... I need a couple of PO, at least... Now I realize I have fallen in love, have butterflies on my stomach and never eat dessert... :-)

thank you r.... these are both 45mm and are moddd frankens .. genuine dials, the black has a genuine crystal, the pumpkin has ChiefTang's Ar'd xtal, both have genuine tube and crown .. and have been serviced by Ziggy~ :)