When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

So far so good and amazing service from reg. Mine arrived as promised. Happy with watch seems a good deal and the price is right.

One thing i wasn't expecting though was that the bezel does not rotate at all. Does anyone elses? are they all superglued on?

I highly doubt they all came with stuck bezels... one of the many people who received it would have said something by now.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woehoe! I recieved my PO as well yesterday. Very nice contact with Reg, always quick response and it was packed very well!

Now about the watch: Very nice!! I like the single AR and the lume especially the hands. I will post pictures soon because my camera is somewhere else.

Tried to resize it, but damn those pins are stuck. So I went to a local watch store, it took long also for him but now it's done. Only problem was that a pin fell out of the clip. So now it is attached together with a small nail :huh: . I think I am going to buy a rubber strap so there's no problem anymore

I have just received mine. Today, if I have some spare time, I will visit a friend of mine (who is, by the way, a Rolex AD) and ask him to resize the SS bracelet. If I have a chance, I will post some wristshots tonight. If not, any other day, as soon as possible.

The watch looks great. It has the flaws we all know, but the value/price ratio is superb. It tells the hour (17:09 right now). What else can I add?

relox

I also received my 42 PO in black today. Great value for the money.

But it is hard work to get off the steal bracelett.

I putt a black leather strap on the watch. (Pictures are following)

I am really happy :D

Edited by PB986S

@all -- i would suggest that sizing and/or removal be done by a jeweller or watchsmith...much easier...and have them take care to keep an eye on the sleeve inside the middle link that keeps the three links connected...

@all -- the lume is quite good...especially the hands...it obviously isn't superlume, but it lasts a good amount of time...

Got mine yesterday. Tried to resize the bracelet by removing the links and yes, it was a bit ch removing them. I got a rep friendly jeweler (I did reconnaisance first!) and he did it in less than 10 mins for $5

I do have to say that when I was examining the clasp last night, the ball that looks like a mini trailer hitch in the clasp fell off. The opposing end of the hitch where it gets attached to the clasp also fell off. I lost it on the hardwood floor at home and it took me 10 mins to find it. I tried to put it back together as it just "snaps" into place but the snapping mechnism just wasn't trustworthy as it unsnapped again after a few clasp removals.

I finally ended up crazy gluing the hitch to the clasp and now, it seems to be holding.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

nice pix, Nump!...

still waiting on my black rubber strap from watcheden and my orange bezel'd PO...

still thinking of putting the black rubber with the orange, and keeping the ss on the black...

but Nump's pix of black on black keeps me guessing...will prob switch from time2time...

Everything looks good apart from the bezel notches on the outside. The bezel on the 4th generation 42.5mm PO looks near identical to the gen. I own a 2nd gen 42.5mm with a similar bezel to this one. What is interesting about the watch in the OP is that it appears to have the correct "ft" font, which everything prior to the 4th gen swiss model lacked. I have forgotten what the proper position of the he valve is. It looks like yours is below the 10 o'clock marker. I forgot if it is suppose to be above or below it, but it definitely is not suppose to be dead on 10 o'clock.

You also have the correct style crown. The 4th generation had a 'sunk-in' look to the omega logo which is incorrect and purists were replacing it with a genuine crown. So I'd say if you want it to be "perfect" you could possibly get a 4th generation replica bezel or buy a genuine one from ofrei. Nobody's going to call you out on it though.

Overall nice watch, and if it was $65 that was a steal.