When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sent an email regarding the black version of this before I place and order, I wait in anticipation for Narikaa to return to UK so can deal with him and soon have one of them on my wrists! :D

Ditto, I get the feeling he's going to be an extremely popular guy as soon as he lands on UK soil again :)

rhack1, how do you think these would hold up against water? Have you taken a look at the seals inside the case, or run them through any sort of pressure test? I doubt my reps would ever get wetter than a splash of rain but it'd be nice to know that one of my "seamasters" at least is worthy of being submerged in the sea! And at the price these are going for I'd feel fairly comfortable wearing one in the pool, waterproof test successful of course...

guys -- this is a $100usd watch that is very nice - not replimaniac spot-on to the gen...geez...

seriously, tho, gen hands can be bought for under $40usd -- so if you hav the concern, go this route...and then you still hav a freakin nice watch for less than $150usd!...

R-

Sorry, the gen hands won't fit on the 21J movement. Only on the ETA clone movement which isn't this one.

Also, Not sure but I believe the $95 price was only while he was in Bangkok.

i'm shaking my head on the "hands issue"; and the other repli-maniac comments on a great approx $100usd watch... :rolleyes:

as best i can tell from various pix, the hands of the Narikaa PO are 2mm or so shorter...geez...

it's not like there are Omega special op agents patrolling the world looking to lock up rep owners... :ph34r:

This is my first post on the board so Hi everyone. I have just placed an order with Narikaa for these watches one in orange and one in black. I am just wondering what is the difference between these watches and the 4th gen that i have seen everybody raving about. Is it just the movement that is different or is it the strap or what. sorry if its a daft question. stunning looking watches by the way guys and hope you can help me start and expand my collection of watches.

Ben

I guess many PO are coming... B)

I bet in the next week we will see many pics of it posted here... :rolleyes:

I am almost sure the PO will be the star in the wristshot in a few days... :p

Well, this was to "bump" the thread (hehehe!) and, above that, to tell people: "Show us your PO as soon as it arrives!!".

One important thing is I don't think Asian movement 42mm POs are still available.

According to Narika and rhack1, who bought one from him and another one who is coming, those POs are still available. And they have a good price/value ratio, as rhack1 has stated here... I will have try, in fact, and will tell you about my watch.

relox

Guest SliceMaster
One important thing is I don't think Asian movement 42mm POs are still available.

GEEZ have you even read what this thread is all about ???:bangin::bangin:

This thread is about Narikaas latest sell of OMEGA PO ASIAN 21J, most of us posting here has just bought one or even two of these so why do you make such an statement, thats just stupid, or do you think we all have bought something else??!!

GEEZ have you even read what this thread is all about ???:bangin::bangin:

This thread is about Narikaas latest sell of OMEGA PO ASIAN 21J, most of us posting here has just bought one or even two of these so why do you make such an statement, thats just stupid, or do you think we all have bought something else??!!

Hey, what the hell! It

nope...no gap between the end link and the first link...

gotta tell you, this is a very comfortable watch...good weight, nice bracelet, low profile head...i wear my watches slightly loose - the head slides a little...

Does it have the gap between the endlink and first link?

per someone in this post, the bezel on this model has the same design/teeth as the 45mm...

this isn't a super-rep in the sense that it's repli-maniac perfect...it actually has some 45mm model "features" like "Professional" engraved on the buckle and the bezel design/teeth...but to me, i don't care...it's a great looking watch, with nice detail, nice quality at a great value price...this was the purpose of my initial thread...to rave - a bit - on a great watch at a great price...

my black bezel model gets it's orange bezel'd sibling tomorrow or thursday...nice................

I'm not being an idiot. There are other 42mm POs with Asian movements that are not this one, and they've been around a while, and many variations have come and gone over time. The text on the dial doesn't look good on the ones I was talking about (Trusty sells/sold them for $118 I believe). The dial text was enough to turn me off, but the bezel had the correct teeth. This one has good font but bad bezel teeth.

I was turned off the old 4th gen ETA PO because of the crown.

There is a bug hubbub due to the fact that the font is good and so is the price. However, the bezel teeth being different is somewhat of an issue. Yes I know this is a 42mm Asian mov't PO, but there have been many generations of this and was wondering if all versions were still available.

Sorry, whitestripes, it was not my intention to offend you or anyother fellow member of RWG. If I did, I apologize sincerely, knowing in advance that you will forgive my mistake.

Regarding the watch, I think we could define it as a UPO in 42 mm: has the same feet in the crown, the "Professional" engraved in the SS bracelet... And, of course, it