When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys -- this is a $100usd watch that is very nice - not replimaniac spot-on to the gen...geez...

seriously, tho, gen hands can be bought for under $40usd -- so if you hav the concern, go this route...and then you still hav a freakin nice watch for less than $150usd!...

R-

guys -- this is a $100usd watch that is very nice - not replimaniac spot-on to the gen...geez...

seriously, tho, gen hands can be bought for under $40usd -- so if you hav the concern, go this route...and then you still hav a freakin nice watch for less than $150usd!...

R-

Well said, should be getting one of these bad boys from Narikaa soon, hopefully can get it on rubber also.

Well said, should be getting one of these bad boys from Narikaa soon, hopefully can get it on rubber also.

Hehe... This thread is getting hot! I think rhack1 should ask Narika for a free strap for all the customers he is getting with his posts (well, some of us helped a bit as well... :-))

Well, it

was just sharing my views on a great watch, from a WELL-respected dealer...a great value watch...the 42mm PO has been repped for quite some time, going through various versions...this "version" from Narikaa is nicely done...it may not pass the AD or super-replimaniac sniff tests, but it works for me...

the only special perk i want from Reg, is for my orange bezel'd PO to ship out first...go Orange!...

I inquired about whether I could get this with the rubber strap and Reg said no.

Do you think he meant they havent come with a rubber strap?

Here is what he has listed about the watch

42mm x 14.5mm

20mm Curved Link Bracelet

Double Button Deployant with Engraved 'Planet Ocean'

Diver's Extension

Sapphire Crystal with Simplex AR

Asian 21j Automatic Movement

120 click Bezel

High Quality Case / Bracelet Build

192grms

I would need a 20mm strap then? Does anyone know where I can get one for that size?

@numptyj --> thanks for posting specs...

what he meant was: his source only has the watch with ss bracelet...he can't source the watch with the rubber strap, nor can he get just the strap alone...i asked him if he could source an extra rubber strap and unfortunately he can't...

supposedly, and i haven't looked, some of the rep dealers carry a 20mm black or orange rubber PO strap...

if found, pls post the source/price here AND create a new thread...

@numptyj --> thanks for posting specs...

what he meant was: his source only has the watch with ss bracelet...he can't source the watch with the rubber strap, nor can he get just the strap alone...i asked him if he could source an extra rubber strap and unfortunately he can't...

supposedly, and i haven't looked, some of the rep dealers carry a 20mm black or orange rubber PO strap...

if found, pls post the source/price here AND create a new thread...

ye i found an old thread here...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Black-rubber-str...25m-t90200.html

actually started by you lol, hopefully me bumping it up will allow someone to explain where one can get that rubber seamaster strap for 20mm!

was just sharing my views on a great watch, from a WELL-respected dealer...a great value watch...the 42mm PO has been repped for quite some time, going through various versions...this "version" from Narikaa is nicely done...it may not pass the AD or super-replimaniac sniff tests, but it works for me...

the only special perk i want from Reg, is for my orange bezel'd PO to ship out first...go Orange!...

I was joking, rhack1, as you may suppose... Anyway, I do agree on that: your orange bezel PO should be the 1st shipped when Narika arrives home. And, 2nd, my black and white PO!!! :-P

ordered what looks like the same strap as Wayward from tonyxkf...

When you get it, tell us about its quality and, if possible, post some pics of your PO with new shoes. I want one of those rubber straps for the PO which is coming -wow! time goes so slowly! I hope it goes faster with a PO on my wrist!.

So, rhack1, don

once again - from page 3 of this post - the Narikaa 42mm PO watch specs:

42mm x 14.5mm

20mm Curved Link Bracelet

Double Button Deployant with Engraved 'Planet Ocean'

Diver's Extension

Sapphire Crystal with Simplex AR

Asian 21j Automatic Movement

120 click Bezel

High Quality Case / Bracelet Build

192grms

@all --

tonyxkf (cqout.com); tonyxkf [tonyxkf@hotmail.com]

tonyxkf = watcheden.com

GBP22, GBP6 shipping

strap comes in orange or black...

tonyxkfcqoutpostrapce0.jpg

enjoy -- R

We wanna see your PO with that strap. I will look superb, no doubt. So, when you change the SS bracelet for the rubber strap, let us know. We will appreciate your gesture and greet you on your purchase, rhack1. :-)

@relox...i went with the black bezel for versatility - casual and dress...but after receiving it, i decided that the value was too much to pass up -- so i ordered an orange one for casual/sport wearing...for $100usd, i'm opting to buy two...and if i find the right Broad Arrow white dial, i'll make it an Omega hat-trick!...

rhack1, there is one Omega Broad Arrow for sale here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Omega-Broad-Arro...ack-t88213.html

I don

@all --

tonyxkf (cqout.com); tonyxkf [tonyxkf@hotmail.com]

tonyxkf = watcheden.com

GBP22, GBP6 shipping

strap comes in orange or black...

tonyxkfcqoutpostrapce0.jpg

enjoy -- R

Sent an email regarding the black version of this before I place and order, I wait in anticipation for Narikaa to return to UK so can deal with him and soon have one of them on my wrists! :D

I'm still trying to get the pages by the names such as Andrew, Josh and what not ... what is Narikaa's website? I would love to order one of these beauties but I don't know how to access the page lol..

Thanks in advance...