When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems that the PO 42mm is coming back !!!!

For my own i first had a 45mm 2 years ago, and sold it last year : too big (for this watch), to heavy . ..

One monts ago i just fall on SD4K's 4th gen PO 42mm ..... with double Ar .... gen rubber strap ......

I immediately fall in love with it :wub: :wub:

This beauty is arrived monday .... will take somes pics today to show you.

I completly agree with the incredible effect of the double AR , the dial is between the dark and deep blue .... really nice.

Another point : this watch is very confortable to wear. The fact that the rubber strap is pre-formed certainly go in the same way...

Be back with pics ;)

Allo, Golfman.

Pics, pics, pics...

And merci for posting them. :-)

Thanks from your neighbour, the one of the floor under yours (Spain),

It seems that the PO 42mm is coming back !!!!

For my own i first had a 45mm 2 years ago, and sold it last year : too big (for this watch), to heavy . ..

One monts ago i just fall on SD4K's 4th gen PO 42mm ..... with double Ar .... gen rubber strap ......

I immediately fall in love with it :wub: :wub:

This beauty is arrived monday .... will take somes pics today to show you.

I completly agree with the incredible effect of the double AR , the dial is between the dark and deep blue .... really nice.

Another point : this watch is very confortable to wear. The fact that the rubber strap is pre-formed certainly go in the same way...

Be back with pics ;)

Just for clarification guys, the photo I posted is Wheaton's gen 45.5MM PO (not my gen 42MM) next to the UPO which has the best AR of all the PO's. So I posted the photo to show the difference that high qualitt double AR makes to the watch - NOT to point out other flaws which I think are of no consequence at this price. But the photo does really show how the super double AR is just night and day against the rep single AR.

BTW rhack - the Skyland and Fish both have double AR from the factory which are quite good, but all the PO's have single AR which is quite a bit different. Of course both those are super reps though. I had the rep Fish and loved it so much I got the gen - then realized that the rep was the closest to any gen I had ever seen in any rep in terms of build quality especially...

Anyway, enjoy the PO brother.

So here the pics of my PO.

As said it's a 4th gen PO, with double AR, Gen Rubber, 100m water resistant tested B), and with a "James Bond" look (the words are not from me :D ) .... no pearl ...

i am not a good photograph, and pics don't still show the double AR effect ...

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

So here the pics of my PO.

As said it's a 4th gen PO, with double AR, Gen Rubber, 100m water resistant tested B), and with a "James Bond" look (the words are not from me :D ) .... no pearl ...

i am not a good photograph, and pics don't still show the double AR effect ...

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

Nice watch, nice movement, nice pics. I guess you are looking for a pearl or waiting for one... :-)

Wear it well, mon ami,

@RobbieG --> point well-taken...and very much appreciate the AR advice...as a relatively new collector, i am zoning in on what i like in the various categories of watches...always a fan of Breits, so i started there...read up on your and others reviews on the Omegas...bought this one b/c of the value prop...couldn't be happier...as i narrow down my tastes, buying/selling, i plan to send the "keepers" that would benefit out for double AR...you are very right on -- it makes all the difference...thanks, man -- for the advice and comaraderie...i appreciate the welcome to the Omega team!...

and psst -- heard from Reg who is in Guangzhou for the next 5 days...then back to Thailand...the POs are there...andddddd, there's an orange bezel one with my name on it!...as a Syracuse University Orange fan, this watch will look great for games!

Guest SliceMaster

Here is mine I bought from Narikaa about a week ago, $96 sent by reg.airmail from Thailand and I had it in my hand 4 days later, amazing IMO

I really like this one and it

Argh black or orange, what to get!

I guess life is full of tough choices :-)

I should prob start a new topic but whilst on this one, does anybody know where I could get a black rubber strap for this? I'm thinking PT might be a good place to look but if anybody knows elsewhere (UK or EU preferably) please let me know :)

I also just ordered an black white po from reg. I will get it from him as soon as he is back in UK. I will have to be patience but when in EU there will be no custom problems! I think I am going to look for double AR coating though

Nice watch, nice movement, nice pics. I guess you are looking for a pearl or waiting for one... :-)

Wear it well, mon ami,

Not at all !!!

The problem with a gen pearl is that the lume will be completly different from dials and hands :(

By the way the dial and hands lume is really good on this one : not as flashy as on the gen off course, it works all night long (i still can read it after 7 hours)

I'm totally happy with my 42mm PO black bezel, sourced from China by a friend in HKong. The only flaw was a bracelet pin broken, but he has that fixed by now. Yes, chinese movement and HE valve at the 10 spot, but time keeping is quite accurate. Have it on a Maratac Milspec meanwhile and love it! I have the orange bezel version too, but his black bezel seems just a bit more seductive. Had the orange strap with the orange bezel version but turned out too loud! haha!

dialstrap.jpg