When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does Narikaa got 45 mm aswell? Is it the same quality as the 42 mm?

ye he does, he said it was same specs as the 42mm but I can confirm when it turns up. Seeing so many good pics of the orange bezel PO's i thought i had to grab one

Does anyone know when Reg is back in th U.K.?

I have a black with white reserved for me, to ship when he gets back, and the wait is killing me...... :blowup:

Cheers

Fram

When he emailed me yesterday, friday morning, he said that he'd only be in Thailand for 2 more days. So i guess he's returning to the UK on sunday?

Guest tolis

i think to buy planet ocean from narikaa!i see many friends here that they are very happy with this watch and they said that its the best replica watch!

Hi Numptyj,

Got any pics mate? and was this a special one off for you or has he got stock of these do you know?

Cheers

Fram

Well on repgeek reg posted a comment on one of his thread saying if anyone wanted 45mms to email him so I did and he told me price and that he got it from same supplier as 42mm.

I havent got pics at the mo hopefully should be picking up my first digital camera during the week so when I do I can take some pics!

This watch though has had a lot of good comments from people, maybe the fact that is is orange bezel and is quite unusual but a lot of people have said to me how nice a watch it is.

I wouldnt know if he has stock your best bet is to send him an email as he normally replies within a few hours!

Thanks once again for your help, I ordered a black/white from him in the 42mm but did not know he had 45mm as well, might give him a quick e.mail to see if I can change my order (if he has 45mm in stock) but don't want to mess him about, if you know what I mean.

Cheers

Fram.

I ordered the orange bezel one a few weeks back, and I finally decided to get the black rubber strap for it. But Reg had sold out his entire stock of the black ones :(. Hope he gets another batch soon, I can't wait...

By the way, what is the best tool to use for removing the spring bars to change the bracelet?

Just to let everyone know that Reg does not stock the 45mm they were a special order, so that will have to wait until next time..... ;)

Royler_g I think you can actually get spring bar removal tools, other than that have a quick search on here for PO strap removal as I am pretty sure this is a universal issue, for all PO reps.

Cheers

Fram.

Im back in UK ... just

Will start contacting re reserved POs as of tomorrow

Out of Rubber Straps... & POs in short supply now too

Springbar tool?

Something like this with a tiny fork end:

Springbar6111.JPG

How many mm does the sping bar tool need to be for the PO 42 mm?

FYI... I just got my two in today. An Orange and a Black model. They are STUNNING for the price. I went to my local watch guy to get the bracelet resized, he was very impressed when we compared to an original... The pearl on the bezel and lack of AR coating are the only giveaways (can't seem to get a rep PO with a correct pearl). I can confirm that the bracelet markings are correct with the new PO 42mm original.

All in all I like the orange one, but the Black one is over the top, it is so nice I don't want to wear for fear of scratching it.

TY to Narikaa... VERY satisfied customer here. :)

Got my Black/White today, absolutely fantastic, love it......Just trying to decide wether or not to go for the UPO now....

Reg is a top bloke to deal with, absolutely no problems recommending him to other members!!

Cheers

Fram.

Got my Black/White today, absolutely fantastic, love it......Just trying to decide wether or not to go for the UPO now....

Reg is a top bloke to deal with, absolutely no problems recommending him to other members!!

Cheers

Fram.

Got mine this morning , here is a couple of quick pics of it beside my UPO to help you decide

i would say the Blue hue of the AR is stronger on Reg's watch

the bracelets seem identical, maybe the engraving on reg's is more defined

on Reg's the crystal sits much higher than on the UPO

on Reg's there is less lume in the hour markers

the UPO's pearl is much more in proportion

the hour and minute hands maybe a bit short on Reg's

the secon hand seems a bith thicker than the UPO's but the red tip is much redder like the Gen

Cheers