When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR coating run sign up now

ajoesmith

If I had the spare cash, and a watch I needed coating, I'd definitely be interested, but circumstances are against me at the moment... Best of luck getting enough to make it run :good:

Out of curiousity, is it single or double sided coating, or are both options available?

Ok Ajoe

Count me in for a Breit Datora(crystal removal included)

just to see how it will go.

John

Coolfire i think he does not want to pm him.

"PLEASE ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, DO NOT PM ME"

Cheers

Oops... Was too excited i guess. My apologies, ajoe... 5 double-ar'd crystals for me then... :p

Non contributing members never have been able to Ajoe. You can edit for about five min after posting before it locks. If you want more ya gotta pay!

Col.

Well ill become a supporter if we get support from this forum!

EDIT: Just to make things clear, Im in Australia NOT the US.

Edited by ajoesmith

The run is happening as soon as the list fills up!

As for Breitling watches, the majority of them have the bezel tabs over the crystal which means that the bezel has to be removed, i dont want to do this as it can be easily damaged.

If members can tell me how t remove it i will do it. I did it previously on a seawolf avenger but it involved tape all over the watch and a knife, it took a while but i did it.

Οk no problem. I will send an Omega or something else.I am still in

Cheers

A note to all members.

Ajoesmith, has previously applied to the admin, to become a dealer here.

His application was rejected.

He was told to reapply in 6-12 months, after proving his bonafides.

He then became a dealer @RG.

So in our eyes he is very much a dealer, yet continues to hawk his wares, without an approval.

We realise that some members have a need for these services, however we cannot condone this breach of our instructions.

Further attempts to trade on this forum will result in removal.

Offshore

I have dealt with Ajoe and he is certainly a trustworthy and knowledgeably guy so I'm not sure why he is getting the cold shoulder here.

With Jacob doing the runner and Chief busy with Life surely another longstanding member offering this service would be needed.

Can RWG Admins not discuss about Ajoe offering this AR service here.?

I have dealt with Ajoe and he is certainly a trustworthy and knowledgeably guy so I'm not sure why he is getting the cold shoulder here.

With Jacob doing the runner and Chief busy with Life surely another longstanding member offering this service would be needed.

Can RWG Admins not discuss about Ajoe offering this AR service here.?

Let's get something clear here...

Being able to do business here is a privilege not a right...

AJoe was offered a spot over a year ago and he snubbed it over the fee...

He then continued to back door deal which almost got him booted permanently from the forum...

He picked up his ball and moved over to RG full-time, as a dealer I might add...

He did this after causing strife over the POTR auctions and taking personal shots at me, as well as getting a refund on his "Supporter" fee...

Not one of the folks on the Admin Team was unhappy when he moved on...

Chapter 2:

After months of not posting here he shows up and starts posting again - quite a bit in a weeks time...

Then out of the blues he sends a request to become a dealer...

We discussed his application at length in Admin and came to a unanimous decision...

And that was that his application was rejected because of all the above issues...

He was informed that he could re-apply after 6 - 12 months, at which time we would look at his participation level within the community...

After that communication was delivered to him by Cornerstone, he picked up his ball and left [again]...

The man could care less about what he can do for this community...

He only cares about what it can do for him...

Chapter 3:

Go read his loop over at RG...

He doesn't have the foggiest of what in the hell he's doing on this AR deal...

And he all but admits it...

Why we would expose our members to that level of risk...

Chapter 4:

Chief has been a faithful participant of this community...

He more than pays his way financially...

He's had zero complaints...

And is an all around great guy and contributer...

Why would we just set back and let AJ waltz in here and rape his business...

Enough said,

Double T

Twotone I didn't want this thread to get political and with all due respect your comments above should perhaps not have been said in the open.

Just a simple no would have sufficed.

Dale

Actually Dale, we discussed in private making this very public...

We felt the membership had a right to know exactly where we stood as a Team and why...

None of us feel like dealing with his drama or martyrizem...

So it wasn't you ol' friend...

The Loop was actually locked this morning by OffShore and then he unlocked this afternoon...

Warm Regards,

TT

I have to admit, I was surprised by what appeared to be a quick action, but, TT's posts have certainly clarified the situation, which prevents any kind of misunderstanding, and as with all such things, with clarity, comes understanding.

While I can appreciate that discretion could have kept these issues private, the full disclosure does prevent any misunderstanding, so thanks for keeping things open/transparent/understandable :):good:

Well, with Joe being a long time member, as a team we thought there would be concern and curiosity over our decision. We felt that getting it out in the open was important. We don't take these decisions lightly and have had numerous discussions about his history and actions which have led us to this decision.

What we have here is a perfect illustration as to why the admin job tends to be so thankless. Damned if you do, damned if you don't: Jakub rips off members to the tune of thousands, and "the admins didn't do enough to prevent it." But when warranted caution is taken in the future, then the admin team questioned and nearly second guessed.

:mellow: