When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New UN released

dadog13

on King's site there is a remark made with Genuine as a sample?! :huh:

Yeah offcaurse its the new 1:1 term.

So many idiots on this forums that falls for all this [censored] from our so called trusted dealers, its time for this and other forums to go back to why we created this playgrounds to KEEP PEOPLE FROM GETTING SCAMMED. :thumbdown:

i have found that king will put any [censored] watch that comes out on her site.

i have found that josh is a little more pickey

my experience is, if king is he only one displaying a watch - don't buy it.

having said hat, this watch is a POS and not made from gen - and that should be called out

no no, Robbie is the man, i am a mere apprentice

the ones you showed, are actually my favorite

lots of people thought no chance cause of the 45 minute indicator.

so maybe there is hope to make the really cool version in a super rep :)

these prices are kind of like the zenith models, which are just not close enough to be super repped

I guess it's true when they say one man's shit is another mans gold, I actually really like it... Large clear dial, noticeable hands and indices, it may not be perfect in terms if replication, and the price is a little steep, but as watches go, I quite like it :)

Easy to read I'll give you that T., but flaws aside I can't share your sentiment of liking it in anyway. What I'm trying to figure out is what movement they used to get the case and spacing to look like that. We know it isn't a 2894 (and when will Seagull or Sellita clone that BTW?) so what is it?

Another thing. Of course I was right in that the Blue Seal these are supposed to be still is a Maxi Marine Chronograph with the Caliber 35 (2894 ebauche). But given that all the MMC's are 41MM - including the standard issue versions I posted above - why would they make the rep 44MM? Again, what is the deal with the movement? Is it a modified A7750 with secs @3?

Easy to read I'll give you that T., but flaws aside I can't share your sentiment of liking it in anyway. What I'm trying to figure out is what movement they used to get the case and spacing to look like that. We know it isn't a 2894 (and when will Seagull or Sellita clone that BTW?) so what is it?

I guess to each his own :) I mean, I don't like it enough to buy one, and probably wouldn't even at $108 with an Asian movement, but as watches go, I've certainly seen some worse ones out there :lol:

I wouldn't have a clue about the movement, as that's not an area I'm overly familiar with...