When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's New Full Gold Newman Daytonas

watcher

Unfortunately the movment in this watch is awful, the pic on joshua's site shows an older style Asia 7750 movement in the back, which is double the pain, the daytona movement is unreliable on the new Asia 7750 and even more unreliable on the older movement.

I'm not a huge fan of gold watches in general. But Daytona is one of those watches that looks much better in all-gold than TT.

I'm quite surprised, even myself, but I like it. ;)

Hey guys,

Joshua is right on this FULL GOLD Daytona... this maker has the BEST Gold Wrapped stuff on this planet... you want something this good..either here or another planet you have to go.. =P

Andrew

You are not just a very good dealer,,but also a top notch salesman :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I thought gold daytonas (white or yellow) had a bezel that had small triangles instead of notches

I guess since a picture of a genuine isn't enough to convince you guys...

116509's and 116519's come with the 'arrowhead' tachymeter bezels. The 116520's, 116523's and 116528's come with the standard tachy bezels.

For reference, you can have a look at:

http://www.rolex.com/en/

Click on:

-Collections

^Oyster Professional

^Cosmograph Daytona

You can arrow through a number of different models available; the combinations I note above are displayed as described.

Actually, Joshua's is verrrrry close to the Gen. compare the pic's on the rolex site with his side by side.

.......and even with a few flaws, no one is going to notice. It's a beauty.

i agree it looks very nice. it's the only one i've seen that made me want one.

in common with some of the people on here, i've never liked all gold watches.

however, the pics of these daytonas may be beginnning to change my mind.

i can't help but think i'll look like a pimp with one on though.

Beautiful watches, and an endorsement from Trusty as well.

I'd love one but I'm not a gold type, I'm afraid if I get one I won't wear it much.

mmm... nice... if only it came in a better movement... I got a SS daytona from Josh some time ago... but it does not get much wrist time as there is no date... can't get used to it... thinking i might as well sell the SS and get a FG daytona in the future and only wear it occasionally as a dress watch (don't need to worry about the date then...)

What do you guys think about these. They Look quite good I think apart from the wrong colour Subdial hands on the black dial model. I've altered one of his pics(hope you don't mind me stealing the pic for demo purposes!)

99145-26629.jpg

the subdial hands are the correct color. its pretty much spot on as far as the dial and such goes. i like it.

i know it is plated but no more than i would ware it i imagine it would last me for years. i'm not very rough on a dress watch.

Gold color seems way off...but it may be because of the balance of the picture?

Dial is off also, but with a gen dial you may have a winner,

God eyes on the rehaut & flat bezel ;)

what is wrong with the dial? it looks good to me but maybe i'm missing something. i've seen this one and a ss with a black dial from josh in direct side by side comparisons with a gen and they look the same to me. what are the differences you are seeing?