When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2nd Gen FGD Pre-A 002 Dial

fishgodeep

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again an amazing project...compliments!

I can only imagine how much effort has been put into this to have this dial as a final result (judging from the last post it seems that S will go even further to improve the dial!!!)...

because of members like fgd this is such a special place...

:p Great work FGD For the moment I get 4 dials from you , and all of them I loved,For this one waiting to get one when is ready, but for me I prefer with creamy aged tritium, I dont need to bee a torch,specialy for the pre-a 002 ,after 15 to 20 years the titium no more glow,and to get the exact looking for a vintage modded Rep 002 we have to leave the tritium aged no more glowing.

FELICITATION For your last project, I WANT 1 WHEN IS READY. Keep me one, just dial and aged tritium finish is perfect

:1a:

I already have one of FGD's first gen dials... it's crazy to even think that he could improve on that version. They're seriously that good. Either way, I'm looking forward to picking up a second gen dial.

Not to steer this thread off course, but I have a silly dilemma... what is a better fit for a PreA watch using a Fu case -- a Fu crown guard or an Angus 111e crown guard? The Fu crown guard I have doesn't appear quite as flat as pics of the gen PreA, while the Angus crown guard is completely flat on top. Anyone care to chime in?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
:p Great work FGD For the moment I get 4 dials from you , and all of them I loved,For this one waiting to get one when is ready, but for me I prefer with creamy aged tritium, I dont need to bee a torch,specialy for the pre-a 002 ,after 15 to 20 years the titium no more glow,and to get the exact looking for a vintage modded Rep 002 we have to leave the tritium aged no more glowing.

FELICITATION For your last project, I WANT 1 WHEN IS READY. Keep me one, just dial and aged tritium finish is perfect

:1a:

Ditto 100%

Evening PAM fans!

Thanks for all the kind comments and feedback ....much appreciated.

Dial text a tad thinner and an aged ivory tint to the lume colour is the aim.

I'll keep you posted on progress

Best

FGD

1201463265.jpg

Simon, that is just sooo good - this is just 'bang on the money'. I NEED a 201A.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hoping to see my 2nd Gen FGD in my hands soon.

For now... I uncased and pulled my 1st Gen FGD... Trying to figure out what to do with it. I want to encase it in a cube of perspex or something; being fairly rare and out of production, I feel as though it's one of those prototype like collector's things to hang on to :)

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg