When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist Checks

lanikai

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see you back here :D

And very nice to see more new members in the wristies :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Testing my DR before it goes away...amazingly nice on my wrist :g:

The good old days :good:

thanks man and its good to be back!! but yeah im in desperate need of a fgd 202/a dial.. man i didn't know it's that hard to find you know??! im currently thinning down all of my watches as i'm taking some of you ppl's advice of going for 'quality not quantity' and so far i have modded fiddy, and ziggified 3717 and i'm looking to do a 5218-202a project.. but yeah if anyones got the fgd dial pls pm me :(

Another new arrival: (This is going downhill quickly.. or is it uphill?)

3340346213_9697dfc3c2.jpg3341119507_4539c366e2.jpg

Looks great on your wrist A. !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Brought the Omega Speedmaster Vintage Red out for Monday pm.. this really needs more wrist time ! Spot on Replication !

wristchecks001.jpg

wristchecks004.jpg

Thursday ~ I'm leaning toward swapping the 7031 bezel for a 7032 ss bezel (as my Tudor advisor TMG has stated) :)

wristchecks009p.jpg

wristchecks007.jpg

Wow... great wrist shots, everyone!

I'm boring as I don't have so many watches... so I gotta rotate the same old, same old. I hope you won't get bored of them, I surely won't. :D

My black ExpII for Tuesday. Amazing replica.

1s-2.jpg

2.jpg

Fantastic wrist check thread this time !!!

Lots of new posters, that is great, some fresh air :clap2:

And some old timers are back too I see :clap3:

Today, after the DoubleRed which still runs COSC allthough it was not worn at all, let's go for some Exporer :wub:

Rolex1655_800_41.jpg

Rolex1655_800_47.jpg

your pics look good Hike !! I just got a "Nikon D60 for dummies" (book).. :p .. there is so much more to accomplish with the camera .. hope to tap into the capabilities more.. :)

Thanks Brah! Coming from you, that's a huge compliment! I got the D90 for my Asian trip and if you think the D60 is loaded....this Cam has lots more.....I'm looking to get the "Nikon D90 for dummies" (book)..

BTW: You mite wanna chk into this body armor for your D60, if you haven't gotten it yet: http://www.cameraarmor.com/product/Nikon-D...60-SLR,29,4.htm

Aloha!

Thanks Brah! Coming from you, that's a huge compliment! I got the D90 for my Asian trip and if you think the D60 is loaded....this Cam has lots more.....I'm looking to get the "Nikon D90 for dummies" (book)..

BTW: You mite wanna chk into this body armor for your D60, if you haven't gotten it yet: http://www.cameraarmor.com/product/Nikon-D...60-SLR,29,4.htm

Aloha!

Thanks Hike... I think I'll get the body armour... not for protection.. but it looks friggin badass ... B)

good luck with you D90 !!