When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deal of the day

andreww

Have you got anything from these people before? Are they a trustworthy vendor?

I think this is a good indicator if the recent "crack down" in GZ is really as serious as it is described, or if it is being hyped up a bit to boost sales. If we see priced fall, the crackdown is more serious seeing that a lot of vendors will drop prices in the hopes of keeping the flow of business up and help move out stock that they may be in possesion of, getting it out before it winds up be confiscated. If prices creep up due to "the recent difficulty in getting stock because of the recent crack down", then I think that the whole thing is being used to bump profits a bit.

Anyway, sorry to thread hijack, thanks for the link.

Cheers B)

I want it but I am almost afraid to pull the trigger - it's almost too good to be true.

Anyone have experience of this dealer?

A couple of the guys over at RWG1.1 have bought from him recently without problems - fast delivery, good prices and they got exactly what they expected to get.

I've chatted with him a bit on the board (he's a member over there) and he seems to be okay, but I can't speak from personal experience, so 'caveat emptor' and all that :)

I noticed this site a few days ago, after reading a review over on repgeeks. They seem to have some great prices, so I dipped my toe in on a fantasy Rolex Submariner, with ceramic bezel. It uses a 2836 clone movement, and was only $168 inc EMS delivery :)

I will post a review of what I receive, with the usual wrist shot selection :D

Cheers! B)