When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Watchmaker in EU

rosnik

• 2 weeks later...

Still no contact back from Dominico. Is he still on holiday?? I need an answer soon....

My PAM 236 has been with him since June if not earlier! Well, got it back after he did a dial/hand re-lume and service middle of this year, and when I recieved it back, the lume was different on hands and dial, messed up application on number "12" and movement was dead. Dominco (in his defence) did ask me to send it back and he would sort it all for me, but still no watch. I'm not a person to complain, but this is now getting a little annoying. Previous work from Dominco has always been A+. :/

I'm struggling to get a reply too. My 5513 went for gen dial and a new crystal replacement in august.

I feel that I dont want to badger him for a response, but a little communication and 1 line update would go a long way towards customer satisfaction.

Oh well I'll keep waiting, hes done 2 omegas for me in the past and his work has been excellent. So I know it will be worth the wait.

• 3 months later...

Well.. third time my 236 has been back to Dominico for repair following his initial service in march of last year (got the watch back s few days ago), and exactly the same problem continues to happen. After his service, the smaller minute and larger seconds hands dont rest properly. This has been going on now for almost a full year. An utter joke if I;m honest. Going to taker my watch to a watchsmith that can sort the problem once and for all. Not happy and wont be looking at his services again.

May all seem blunt, but there is a limit to everyoned patience.

Well, this is the third time my watch has been sent to him (after his initial service) and everytime he sends it back saying it is fixed, the exact same problem is there. And it's not as if it isnt obvious, the chrono hands dont reset at 12, ad randomly reset all over the bl**dy place. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...