When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check

ammandel

@ammandel: "Stealing my thunder"? No way. Au contrary... doesn't matter who kicks these on. Thanks for getting us started. :)

Going with my ExpII this morning.

IMG_8250.jpg

7a.jpg

I'll be wearing this for the foreseeable future... I did 'something' to my GMTSub, and now the movement has died on me :( Oh well... Future work will involve a new movement, new dial, new hands and a new strap :)

DSCN0962.jpg

freddy that second pic is awesome, its like a double dome...

The mostly clear insert creates a sort of optical illusion that makes the crystal appear taller than it is. The insert actually goes about half way up the side of the crystal, but it is hard to see where it ends in that picture because of the plastic's see-through nature.

TTK noobmariner with newly adjusted CG's... no one ever comments on any of my watches, and already today 6 people, 5 from my office and one on the train have commented... weird...

With relatively common watches, not getting comments in wristies is something of a (good) comment in itself. Alot of people have nice Subs, so unless yours has obvious problems or you post a wristie with an unusual background or composition, I think it just gets 'accepted'. At least, that is how I interpret it (& why I try to post new & provocative pics frequently).