When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

unitedwatchgroup

joint05

I know what is going on. Joint had his own website in selling reps. Now his website is taken offline and he received an email of unitedwatchgroup. He is worried he will be fined or even worse go to jail.

Don't worry Joint. Unitedwatchgroup is probably someone who is trying to scare you. Serious businesses don't have an @gmail account. Trust me.

You see the thing is now that we just find out that Joint05 is a dealer with his own site, he has been a member here since August last year and he's not even a supporter but in all likelihood has made a few sales on the sly...yes?....now he is worried that he might be in trouble and he has come to us to try and help.

Now that might be a totally wrong read but it sounds right to me. <_<

Ken

I don't know why everyone is jumping in to bully this chap, all we know is that he had a website about reps and then the admin all jump in to push him for membership or the boot. That is just not cricket.

I thought this was a forum to help all those interested in reps, whatever their angle. As long as he is not trying to do a dodgy deal behind the scenes then anyone should be welcome.

@Joint, I would not worry too much about the email. If it was a government or legal authority then they would have a proper email and not a gmail or hotmail one. I would ignore it. If you get another one, you are more than welcome to post the content of it here so we can read it and give an opinion. Does it have a mailing address or telephone number?

Flashman

Looking at his posted topics...it doesn't sound like he was selling. He seems to list topics of purchases he's made from dealer's here...nothing referencing him selling anything...at least from what I saw on a quick scan. I've never read his site...so I have no idea what was on there.

RWG being the classy place that it is, and it is indeed. I would hope that we find out the whole story before jumping to conclusions. If this gentelman has done nothing wrong, fine. If he has Im sure the Admin/Mods will act accordingly. "Contempt pryer to investagation" is never a good thing. :) Mike

@Joint05 if you indeed only write a blog then I will be the first to say sorry, however I do know you have tried very hard to get many replica phones both off me and others...that suggests that you are not being totally honest about sales.

@Flashman you need to understand that the Admin teams number one job is to try our best to protect our members, to this point we are constantly booting spammers and such who which to offload all kinds of junk on our membership.

If there are dealers of anything on our board we want to know about it so we can at least monitor what they sell, the reference to Joint not being a supporter is just that we personally think it would be very cheap for someone to leech off our membership and not at least give a little back.

Ken

@ ken

yes i want know what is available on the market. that was intressed only. i didnt makes sales.

i did only write about my reps i like cause is hard to find something about reps in german.

someone make me a joke and write me that i dont know what i wrote. that mail comes from UWG.

@ flashman

ken is right. reps are to handle secret. all my people think i wear gens.