When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ruben Barrichello AP ROO

Samurai

Added some more pics on page two...including comparison shots

Got the watch delivered to me about an hour back. Managed to take some quick crappy pics.

My super quick observations....

The watch looks very nice and kinda massive on the wrist. Love the Chrono pushers. The movement is very smooth....everything works.

The cyclop seems to be a bit under the rehaut....but not very noticable when wearing it...

The watch is lighter than the standard AP ROO....this one is made in Ti...so guess that explains.

The ceramic bezel is brushed.....looks uber cool...and so does the window sorta thingie under the bezel (at least won't have to worry about this one chipping/cracking like I do for my rubber clad).

Mine is no. 49 or 1000....so I guess they have different serial nos.

The leather strap is pretty decent and quite comfortable.

Will post some better pics when home tonight.....enjoy this for now :p

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow !! Nice, congratulations ... if these are your "quick crappy" pics, I can't wait for slow good ones ;)

Thanks for pics, despite all the flaws, I still think it's one magnificent rep. If you'll be able, side-by-side pic with regular ROO sec-at-12 would be very appreciated. Also can you check is strap size on lugs same as regular ROO, i.e. will it be possible to use ROO straps on this one ?

regards

Wow !! Nice, congratulations ... if these are your "quick crappy" pics, I can't wait for slow good ones ;)

Thanks for pics, despite all the flaws, I still think it's one magnificent rep. If you'll be able, side-by-side pic with regular ROO sec-at-12 would be very appreciated. Also can you check is strap size on lugs same as regular ROO, i.e. will it be possible to use ROO straps on this one ?

regards

Good idea mate...will do a side by side shot of this one with the AP ROO sec @ 12. Will post it tonight.

Cheers

I know it's not the gears but it's as if we can see the movement as the plate seems to be decorated

Exactly my thoughts when I looked at the pics....it s not that bad.

But the damn price tag is bad.....I have to struggle hard to justify another +500$ rep.

Love your pics....and I can second some of the members....comparison shot and a side-by-side wristy would be nice :D

Theo

Just got home guys. Will take some pics after dinner and put them up.

The strap is probably not leather but is decent... Much better than the crappy one I saw on IWC BP.

Good thing is that wifey said it's looking good on the wrist ... Thank heaven for lil mercies :p

No doubt, a lot of effort has gone into making this rep. The person riding with me in the car park elevator noticed the watch. Said wow nice looking watch... I said thanks... Told him it was an AP... Sigh... He had no frigging clue what the fish is an AP. He did look at watch closely and said impressive looking watch.

Ok....pics getting uploaded to Photobucket now....have taken some comparison pics of RB and ROO as well.

As for the plate under the dial...it has been machined and has swirl marks.....kinda gives an impression of some machinery under the dial....so looks quite good actually. I don't think I will have any reservations wearing this....

Ok...as promised....here are lotsa pics...didn't come out as well as I would have liked them to....can't find the damn lightbox :p....anyway.....enjoy....

AP RB and ROO comparison pics:

--------------------------------------

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

DSC01671.jpg

General pics:

---------------

DSC01698.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01700.jpg