When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC VC .. Black Dial .. Fast Wrist Shots

lanikai

This is the IWC VC .. just released .. if you do not jump on this.. (even with the flaws) .. then ... dunno :p

The strap is incredible !!

The dial finish .. the crystal.. everything about it ... is not reflective of it's price tag !!.. 108.00 usd

the Asian movement feels tight !! the Gearing does not feel like a cheap movement.. I didn't take pics of the case back.. sorry.. I can add them later.. but I really do think I'm going to get the white dial also..I just love the look and size.. must be because of the 108 usd tag .. B)

iwcvc006.jpg

The strap is like patent gator.. looks great !! better in person actually !

iwcvc004.jpg

Sorry, I could of aligned the buckle a little better.. :p .. pic is mainly for the strap..

iwcvc009.jpg

The dial in natural sunlight is stunning .. although the sun is going down.. you get the point..

iwcvc016.jpg

iwcvc014.jpg

Nice blue hue ..

iwcvc013i.jpg

iwcvc001.jpg

The Markers and numerals morph in different lighting.. silver to gold.. Cool!!

iwcvc006.jpg

iwcvc.jpg

I am not even going to bother comparing this with the genuine.. the numerals are a bit larger than the gen. .. but I am estatic.. mainly due to the price of this one.. when is the last time we saw a dress watch for 108 usd with this quality ?

Thanks for viewing

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Nice :)

Does it comes with the asian handwind movt? I mean the same asian movt used for FA Jones rep?

it does have an Asian handwind .. dunno if it's the same.. I got my FA Jones a few years ago.. the gearing feels more positive on this one.. I've had this for about a week and the power reserve is very good.. over a day and a half without being fully wound.

edit add:.. thanks Samu .. it would go well with your collection of dress pieces..

Hi Lani,

what a nice watch...different....would go well for my job interview this morning mmmh.

Have to think about out because of the "smaller" size.....but 108...nothing to think about that :D

Enjoy it

Theo

P.S.: what a shame....no need to order a new strap from Aaron!?

Will aprreciate if you can post a caseback pic :p

I plan to .. but it will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon... it's late and I've run out of day..

@ Theo.... it is not too small actually.. 44 mm .. I hardly have any Dress watches so this will do nicely.. well, compared to my sports watches that is.. not too many..

gotta talk to Aaron.. with all the wrist shots of his straps.. now he's taking too long with mine :angry:

but it's all good.. the Hornbacks seem to take a little longer.. :wub:

gotta talk to Aaron.. with all the wrist shots of his straps.. now he's taking too long with mine :angry:

but it's all good.. the Hornbacks seem to take a little longer.. :wub:

mmmhhh....looking forward to see hornbacks and the watch for it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Theo

P.S.: You got me...will order mine today!

That is one lovely watch, Lani! Thanks for showing. I find it beautiful, no matter what the flaws are.

Is it 42 or 45 mm?

Yours kindly

Valerian

Hey V,

Thank you ..

This is measuring 43 without the crown.. the gen is 42 I believe..

Look at the size of that vein! They pump oil through similar pipes!

Watch is lookin awesome, this is actually an IWC dress watch that suits you ;) It looks huge though, the lugs actually challenge your wrist size on this one lani, maybe you've met your match?!

I guess it'd be impossible for them to rep the Portofino Vintage with the moonphase and stuff, movement issues?

too bad..

Look at the size of that vein! They pump oil through similar pipes!

Watch is lookin awesome, this is actually an IWC dress watch that suits you ;) It looks huge though, the lugs actually challenge your wrist size on this one lani, maybe you've met your match?!

I guess it'd be impossible for them to rep the Portofino Vintage with the moonphase and stuff, movement issues?

too bad..

And do you believe a Nurse once said she couldn't find my vein for the IV .. sheesh.. the MD,.. told her, "he has railroad tracks.. wadda ya mean you cannot locate a vien.. could've done a better job myself.. :rolleyes:

I didn't tighten the strap enough .. it was riding right on my wrist bone.. so a little tighter without choking ma wrist.. it should look flatter

The Porto VC would be awesome huh ??.. Sooner or later they will, I'm sure .. there may be adjustments that have to be done manually.. I would rather that then a broken timepiece anyday.. B)

@billyw .. yes, Joshua.. I justa sked him to put the white dial in the mail .. along with the BP 5004 corrected hands

@Clamul .. thank you !

Hi Lani,

Great watch!!! the gen is 44mm so this is pretty much right there.

i ordered the vintage vintage of this model, the model the yours is based on.

I will be posting pics soon as well!!! :p