When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Shots ! 3/..27,28,29 ~ 2009

lanikai

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a sad thing to fall out of love with a watch, but it is all part of this hobby and part of the bigger picture: narrowing down to the watches that 'really speak to you'.

For me its the sub, my first rep. I guess I'll keep it for sentimental value for now, but there are a number of things about the piece in general that just don't speak to me. I think I've come to realise the only reason I would ever buy a gen sub is because of its iconography and relevance to the watch world in general.

I have a wm9 LV on order, perhaps the less-understated green bezel and larger indices will make me like it more. We'll see... but for now - I'm on the hunt for a GEN white Explorer II. So yeah, thanks Lani. ;)

That aside, I'll wear it today;

3388953577_770e9a8c33.jpg

I've got my second 'wedding reception' on Sunday afternoon, and as it'll mean being away from home for a few days, I'm just going to be wearing one watch. That watch, being this awesome wedding gift from my bro, Nikki6 B)

DSCN1033.jpg

I have to admit, I had previously thought it would only be a 'dress watch', but, I've got to admit, it looks pretty damn good with jeans and a white shirt B)