When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Pam Gen

Maikel

Easy...

The 111 is the design classic (as has already been said) You will discover new delights on this watch for years to come. The elegant simplicity is very deceptive.

The 063 GMT is beautiful, refined... and pratical. There is a big, wide, wonderful world of timezones out there...

The 187 Radiomir is pure sophistication..

No Pam collection should be without these three.

So you probably need two more wives. :lol:

Edited by Highflyingclive

Easy...

The 111 is the design classic (as has already been said) You will discover new delights on this watch for years to come. The elegant simplicity is very deceptive.

The 063 GMT is beautiful, refined... and pratical. There is a big, wide, wonderful world of timezones out there...

No Pam collection should be without these three.

So you probably need two more wives. :lol:

:help: Thanks man...bought her Piaget rings...Prada shoes...Tiffany&co necklace...

ONE IS ENOUGH! :black_eye:

i always recomend the 47. :) of course only 20 were made

go try some on, one will definatly jump out they are very different styles

My favorite one real - and attainable is the 42 MM Radiomar GMT. in White Gold -

Functional, Sporty, Classy and there is no Rep . .. .. . . . Yet anyway :)

post-1267-1154742129_thumb.jpg

Edited by phoband

Dude . . Don't waste her money (unless you don't really like her!)

Honestly I have a few gens and a lot of reps. If you go for swiss movements and are careful about the reps you choose, you'll regret spending the money on gens . .

you lucky rich man you... why don't you by me some prada shoes... since we are friends.. and we know each other.....

but anyways... i'd go for the 187 gen :Jumpy:

You mean 183 black seal ?

Actually that may not be a bad choice for a PAM... these arent as well replicated with the lug screws stripping easily as well as the crown.

Personally I prefer the rose gold PAM231 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just got the 024 from our new AD Panerai here in Honolulu, Ben Bridge Timeworks. I love the reps that my watch addiction buddies and I got from EL on our group buys. Great service and quality kudos to EL. We got watches from josh also very good quality and service. I like the 024 but also are very happy wit my reps, I agree rep and gen collection good choice. I have the reps of Pam 127, 187, 212, 222 the Breitling Bentley, the IWC FA Jones blue, black and gold face from EL.

What started as the 1950 that I adored has turned into a full fledge addiction. I want to thank everyone here for their help and support, without which I would have no information on whee to get started on this fabulouse world of watch collecting. I got the 1950 with your guys help on a trip to Thailand last October. The RWG fellowship help with me on that trip while posting the pics from the numerouse watches i saw in Bangkok and advised me on which was good and bad.

I look forward to further help and support here and am currently getting ready to start modifying these watches with RWG help. From not owning a watch a year ago to now having 9 watches in my collection is either totally crazy or very happily addicted.

Aloha and thank you RWG.

Easy...

Clive means 183, but in any case even though he's dead-on w/ his descriptions of those watches, I'd never waste my money--or especially my girlfriend's money--on a gen version of a watch as accuratey repped as a 111, 63, or 183 If you by a n accurate rep of any of them, 99.999% of the people you meet during your lifetime will think it's real. Do you really want the ol' GF to shell out 5 grand so you can walk into an AD and show off your watch?

I love PAMs with all my heart but I'd never buy a gen--even by luxury watch standards Panerai gets away with murder. But if I had to--I'd buy a version that is ulikely ever to be well repped--a model with titanium an anthracite dial, or one with a complication or design feature that is tough to replicate.

Clive means 183, but in any case even though he's dead-on w/ his descriptions of those watches, I'd never waste my money--or especially my girlfriend's money--on a gen version of a watch as accuratey repped as a 111, 63, or 183 If you by a n accurate rep of any of them, 99.999% of the people you meet during your lifetime will think it's real. Do you really want the ol' GF to shell out 5 grand so you can walk into an AD and show off your watch?

I love PAMs with all my heart but I'd never buy a gen--even by luxury watch standards Panerai gets away with murder. But if I had to--I'd buy a version that is ulikely ever to be well repped--a model with titanium an anthracite dial, or one with a complication or design feature that is tough to replicate.

OH NO...I wouldn't let my GF buy me a gen :thumbdown:

It's my thing! It's give & take, we're like husband & wife.

When she sees something nice she'll buy it for me & like wise.

I really need to think about this, but Rupert 025 is a killer.

First I'm gonna enjoy spending time with my son Race.