When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck 04/03/09 - 04/05/09

Andei3000

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you!

That tudor is classic looking!!

Thank you.. your lighting and settings are super !!! that is the type of image that you can look at for a very long time and not get bored.. I love the play on the lights.. it's mezmarizing.

everytime I see your avatar .. I wanna run to the Ramen shop :p .. there's one on every block in Hawaii.. well, almost every block.. :D

Thank you.. your lighting and settings are super !!! that is the type of image that you can look at for a very long time and not get bored.. I love the play on the lights.. it's mezmarizing.

everytime I see your avatar .. I wanna run to the Ramen shop :p .. there's one on every block in Hawaii.. well, almost every block.. :D

I want saimin as well! It would behoove me to visit my grandmother and uncles out in Oahu :p

I see you are going classic 60's inspired colored rolex's this weekend lani

I'll probably wear the DSSD on sunday :p

3320193938_4599a68aae.jpg

I want saimin as well! It would behoove me to visit my grandmother and uncles out in Oahu :p

I see you are going classic 60's inspired colored rolex's this weekend lani

I'll probably wear the DSSD on sunday :p

3320193938_4599a68aae.jpg

ohhh yeeahhh !!!!! Your relatives are "Local" !!! this is to mukin fuch !!

Saimin ... :lol: boulevard saimin.. with teriyaki beef sticks ... yup.. :mellow: ... getting hungry.... <_<

what part of the island they from ??.. Ewa... Aiea ?? Pearl city ?? Kahala ?? Now I stay.. Curious.. :whistling:

So you are "Katonk" ?.. I say that with loving affection.. my Uncle is Katonk.. from Cali..

ohhh yeeahhh !!!!! Your relatives are "Local" !!! this is to mukin fuch !!

Saimin ... :lol: boulevard saimin.. with teriyaki beef sticks ... yup.. :mellow: ... getting hungry.... <_<

what part of the island they from ??.. Ewa... Aiea ?? Pearl city ?? Kahala ?? Now I stay.. Curious.. :whistling:

So you are "Katonk" ?.. I say that with loving affection.. my Uncle is Katonk.. from Cali..

I forget where in Oahu they live haha...seriously!

We are actually Chinese, Vietnamese, and french! ahhaha My mother used to live in Oahu before she moved back to the mainland

I forget where in Oahu they live haha...seriously!

We are actually Chinese, Vietnamese, and french! ahhaha My mother used to live in Oahu before she moved back to the mainland

Wow, then I'll take Pho over saimin these day's.. best noodle shop for that is in Kailua .. where I am... now I really need some noodles.!! :)

@Omni .. although I don't drink anymore that pic looks like a professional mag ad.. and is tantalizingly thirst quenching.. but a cherry in Vodka.. isn't that kind of sacraligeous ? :o

TJ, nice and clean looking sir.

Thank you, sir :) Out of the six places I vistited in town (five being AD/jewelers) not one of them sold rubber straps :o I then had to really scour the net to find such a completely plain strap, as I didn't want anything to take away from the watch itself, I just wanted something functional, smart, and minimalistic :)

Your 177h is looking awesome :good:

Freddy coming with the seriously cool photo's again.

TJ, nice and clean looking sir.

Dragging the 177H around my desk at work right now, same as yesterday.

DSC01577.jpg

At work with that ?.. (not the watch) You work for the Postal Service..? ya know you need to be certified with an AK .. all postal workers know how ta use um..

B)

Thank you, sir :) Out of the six places I vistited in town (five being AD/jewelers) not one of them sold rubber straps :o I then had to really scour the net to find such a completely plain strap, as I didn't want anything to take away from the watch itself, I just wanted something functional, smart, and minimalistic :)

Your 177h is looking awesome :good:

Thanks!

9/10 of the way there, wny not just go all black NATO?

At work with that ?.. (not the watch) You work for the Postal Service..? ya know you need to be certified with an AK .. all postal workers know how ta use um..

B)

:D I couldn't possibly. I'd never be able to part with those heavily taped little boxes of joy. They'd find me in the back unscrewing childrens toys and think I was crazy. So, i'd fit right in then. Hmm... You might be onto something.

Thanks!

9/10 of the way there, wny not just go all black NATO?

You're very welcome :)

I do have a black NATO strap, but I'm one of those people who tends to keep their watch on all the time, bath/shower/swimming etc, and I don't like how NATO straps feel when they get wet, as they take a while to dry, compared to a rubber strap :) Another reason, is more aesthetic. The mods I have planned for this Sub will hopefully result in something like a Breitling Super Ocean, but with Rolex parts, and the SOH is frequently seen on a rubber strap :)

From this:

DSCN0667.jpg

To this:

DSCN0798.jpg

To this:

DSCN1046.jpg